Yenepoya University Admission 2019 MBBS / BDS Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online for Yenepoya University Admission 2019 MBBS / BDS from official website at – www.yenepoya.edu.in
Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2019
Yenepoya University is the first private university in District of Dakshin Kannada was came into existence in 2008. This university is accredited with “A” grade by NAAC under section 3 of 1956. This university covers the various fact of educational amphitheatre which offers students with many options to traverse. University is aimed at providing the excellent education to students. University offers various medical courses undergraduate in medical and dental colleges namely Yenepoya Medical College and Yenepoya Dental College. Candidates want to go to Yenepoya university or affiliated college for completing their undergraduate medical and dental degree into MBBS / BDS, they have to apply online from official website. Candidates can apply via online mode only. Candidates have to qualify this examination for getting admission into MBBS / BDS 2019. Candidates should apply before the last date. Candidates can check every important detail from this article. You are advised to read this article completely in order to know more information details. Details are prescribed below.
Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2019 Application Form
- Candidates have to apply online from official website
- They can apply only via online mode. No other mode is available to apply for the same
- Candidates can apply for Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2019 from month of Feb 2019
- Candidates can apply from month of Feb 2019 to Jun 2019
- Need to upload scanned photo & signature
- After submission, take a print out safely for further use
Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2019 Exam Dates
- Candidates will be able to apply for Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2019 from month of Feb 2019
- The last date for submission is month of Jun 2019
- Admit card will be released in month of Jun 2019
- Examination will also be held in month of Jun 2019
- Counselling process will be performed in month of Jul 2019
Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2019 Eligibility
Candidate must be an Indian to apply for Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2019.
Students must have passed their 10+2 class Examination from a govt approved institute.
Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in intermediate class.
Required Minimum Marks:
- General Category Candidates: 50% marks.
- PH / PWD Category Candidates: 45% marks.
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 40% marks.
Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as on academic year i.e, 31st Dec 2019.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2019.
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting date for online registration||Month of Feb 2019|
|2||Last date for online application||Month of Jun 2019|
|3||Date for admit card||Month of Jun 2019|
|4||Examination date||Month of Jun 2019|
|5||Date for counselling process||Month of Jul 2019|
How to Apply for Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2019
Candidates have the visit official website and have to register online. Candidates can apply for Yenepoya University MBBS / BDS 2019 from the official website by following some useful instructions which are given below.
- Visit Official Link www.venepoya.edu.in.
- Click on given link Admission 2019-19.
- Click on “New Candidate” link for making a profile.
- Fill asked required details and submit.
- After Submission, Login ID & Password will be sent to your email ID or number.
- Log in as a registered candidate by using Login ID & Password.
- Now, fill up application form carefully with correct details.
- Upload your scanned sign and photo.
- Attached required scanned documents.
- Choose payment mode and pay the application fee.
- Click on Submit.
- Retain a hard copy for further use.
For more further information details, candidates can visit to official website at – www.venepoya.edu.in. Thank you!