/aiims-mbbs-2019-application-form/WBJEE JENPARH 2019: How to Apply, Eligibility, Important Dates, Admit card, Result, For more queries visit www.official website
WBJEE JENPARH 2019
This exam is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE). The board is responsible for admissions in various courses like B.A.S.L.P, B.U.M.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, BPT, B.SC nursing, in various government & private colleges in West Bengal. Aspirants who seek admission in these courses should be in coordination with the authority.
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: Application Form
Aspirants can register for the examination in may 2019 to go for examination for admission in courses offered by the authority under this examination. This examination allows qualified candidates to take admission in reputed govt. & private colleges. Also, check PGIMS Rohtak Admission.
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- AGE: Candidate must be 17 years
- Nationality: only permanent residents of India can apply for this examination
- Only permanent residents of West Bengal can take admission in govt. colleges, whereas candidates from other states will only be able to take admission in private colleges. Check AIIMS MBBS.
- Qualification: candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or equivalent from West Bengal board or any other recognised board with at least 50 % marks in subjects namely physics, chemistry, biology, English & any other 5th subject.
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: Important Dates
|1||Registration starts||May 2019|
|2||Registration terminates||June 2019|
|3||Admit cards||July 2019|
Note: For more info about dates visit official portal i.e. www.wbjeeb.in.
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: How to Apply
- Go to the official portal i.e. www.wbjeeb.in.
- Check for the concerned link to apply
- Fill all the details required on the application form
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph on the portal
- Proceed to payment of fee applicable for registration
- Now take softcopy of the application form for future use
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: Application Fee
The details of application fee are as follows:
- The Application fee for WBJEE JENPARH is Rs 500.
- The Application fee can be paid through online mode or by E-Challan.
- E-challan will be payable only at the branches of Allahabad Bank all over India.
- Candidates have to use credit card/debit card or net banking to pay the application fee in online mode.
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: Admit Card
Aspirants can download the admit cards in July 2019. In order to download admit cards, the candidate has to visit the official portal of WBJEE. On the portal, the candidates have to provide the details asked by the authority. Once the details got submitted candidate will be able to download the admit card. Admit card is a necessary document for entering the examination hall. Without admit card candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Admit card is also necessary at the time of counselling. Check, PGIMER Chandigarh Admission.
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Exam type: This exam will be commenced in offline mode
- Medium of Exam: question paper will be in English & Bengali language
- Number of question paper: Examination will have two question papers 1 of biological sciences & 2nd of physics & chemistry
- Type of questions: Question paper will be of multiple choices type
- Total Questions: 100 questions (50 questions in each paper)
- Total marks: 200 marks
- Marking plan: 2 marks for each correct answer & -0.5 for each wrong answer
- Time duration: Time duration of this examination will be 2 hours.
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: Available Seats
The data regarding available seats is subject to matter. For more updates about available seats please refer to the official website of West Bengal board joint entrance examination board. Website of the board is www.wbjee.nic.in.
|Sr. no||Courses||Seats in govt colleges||Seats in private colleges|
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: Results
Candidates who appeared for this examination can download their results from the official portal of the board. To download the result or scorecard the candidate has to submit the details required by the authority and submit them. On submission of details, the authority will show the result. Now the candidate can download the result for further purpose. Board will not declare the result to any candidate individually. However, the candidates should use the scorecard for the counselling purpose as it will play a major role in the selection of the candidate. Also, check Indian Army B.Sc Nursing.
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: Counselling
Counselling for these courses will not be conducted by the board, but candidates should contact to the respective central selection committee for detailed information about the counselling.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
- Mark sheets of 10th & 12th class
- Date of birth certificate
- Admit card
- Result card
- Address proof
- Caste certificate only for reserved category
WBJEE JENPARH 2019: Tips to Remember
- Candidates have to visit the official portal timely for more updates
- Admit cards will necessary at examination centre to sit in exam
- Use of unfair means of examination by any candidate will enhance the committee to cancel the candidature
- Original documents are necessary at the time of the counselling