VMOU 2019: admissions, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Syllabus and other details. For more info visit us at www.official website.
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) in Kota, Rajasthan, India, was established on July 23, 1987, and initially known as Kota Open University. The University offers various courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level in various specializations giving a variety of options to the candidates applying for the university. The application procedure for the various courses starts by the month of February and March. Admission to all the other courses is purely based on the merit of the candidates in their previous qualifying examination.
VMOU 2019 Application Form
VMOU 2019 Admission procedure is carried out by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) in every year. Generally, the announcement of notification about the exam and pattern is done by the authority in January of every year. The exam is conducted by the authority for MBA, MCA & BCA courses only. For other courses, candidates have to apply online and they will be able to get admission.
VMOU 2019 Application Fees
The application fee is different for different category of courses.Candidates have to submit the application fee via online mode (internet banking, mobile banking, credit card, debit card or e-Mitra KIOSK). For MCA, MBA & BCA courses, candidates have to pay Rs.1000 & for other courses application fees is Rs.100.
VMOU 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There are different eligibility criteria are set for different courses. All the candidates will be able to ensure the eligibility criteria as per the selected course. Here, we will give you a most accurate idea about the eligibility criteria for MBA, MCA & BCA courses. Check Courses After XIIth class All Details.
AGE: There is no upper age limit proposed by the university, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
For MBA Course:
Qualification: Candidates must have the bachelor degree/ master degree/ professional degree in any discipline from recognized university with Minimum Marks of fifty percent marks in the UG degree. Check MBA Course (Master of Bussiness Administration).
For BCA Course:
Qualification: Candidates must have passed XIIth or its equivalent exam in any discipline from any recognized board. Candidates, who have passed the B.A.P/ B.C.P/ B.S.C.P exam from recognized Open University can also apply.
For M.C.A Course:
Qualification: Candidate must have passed the bachelor degree course or its equivalent from a recognized University in any discipline.
Minimum Marks: Only second division.
Check AAT 2019 Application form.
VMOU 2019 Important Dates
|1||Registration starts||January 25th, 2019|
|2||Registration ends||Apr. 10th, 2019|
|3||Last Date for B.Ed Course|
Last Date for MBA Course
|16th April 2019|
15th June 2019.
VMOU Admit Card/ Permission Letter 2019
VMOU Admit Card is also called Permission Letter. Candidates will be able to Download VMOU Permission Letter/ Admit Card from the official website of the authority in May 2019. Candidates have to submit application number and date of birth to download the admit card. Candidate should keep a copy of admit card for further use.
VMOU Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Conduct: Offline mode will be there i.e, pen-paper-based exam.
- The Medium of Exam: Both English and Hindi Language in the question paper.
- Type of Questions: multiple choice type questions.
- No of Questions: 100 questions in the total of having 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of examination is 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer carries a +1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking in VMOU 2019.
- Subjects: Numerical Ability, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning are the major subjects. Each subject will have equal weightage in marks as well as in questions.
VMOU Result 2019
VMOU Result will be released in the final week of June 2019. Candidates can check their result from the official web portal and download the scorecard. The conducting authority itself will generate a separate merit list for the qualified candidates. And called for the counselling process by the university. Check here VMOU B.Ed and Management (MBA) Result.
VMOU Counselling 2019
VMOU Counselling Sessions will start in June 2019. Qualified candidates will be called for a counselling session on the basis of merit list produced by authority. After the counselling sessions, the seats will be allocated for eligible candidates mainly based on the merit list produced by authority.
How to Apply for VMOU 2019
Follow the steps given below:
- Candidates can apply online for the admission to the university.
- Candidates will get the application form on the official website.
- Candidates can also apply for the admission in offline mode also by purchasing the admission form from the regional study centres of the University.
- In online mode, candidates have to enter all the details In application form.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned image & signatures.
- After performing all these actions candidates have to pay the application fees.
- Candidates should take a copy of application form for further use.