VEE 2019 Admissions
Veles University is a private university located in Pallavaram, Chennai. The University is going to announcing the admission for the next year 2019. The University campus is full of facilities and other criteria designed for any University. Candidates must have to apply for this university for further study. Here we are providing some details regarding the courses offered by the university.
- B. Pharmacy
- D. pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy
VEE 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available in both mode i.e Online and Offline Mode. The forms will be available from December 2019 to April 2019. the candidates who apply through offline mode have to send the application form to the postal address of University along with the application fee in the form of DD.
Postal Address: The Registrar, Veles University, Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai, Tamilnadu. 600117. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
VEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Graduate course: Candidate has to pass 12th class from a recognised board as per requirement for science stream.
For B.Tech: 12th class from none medical side. Check All Engineering Entrance Exam in 2019.
For Master courses: Candidate has to complete the bachelor degree as per course selected with minimum passing marks.
Age: Candidate should have the minimum age of 17 years.
VEE 2019 Application Fee
- General & OBC candidates have to submit 900 to apply for this exam.
- SC & ST candidates have to submit 900 rupees to Apply for the exam. (Same for all categories).
The application fees must be submitted by the candidate in the cashless form by using the gateways provided by the authority. Check SAAT 2019 Application Form (Announced).
VEE 2019 Examination schedule
|Sr. No.||Events and Schedule||Related Dates|
|1||Time to register||Last week of December 2019|
|2||termination of registration||Last week of April 2019|
|4||Date of entrance test||2nd Week of May 2019|
|5||availability of results||1st Week of June 2019|
|6||dates of commencement of counselling||Last week of June 2019|
VEE 2019 Exam Pattern and syllabus
The complete examination pattern is designed by the Veles university. The syllabus for management, pharmacy, engineering and law entrance exam will differ from each other. The exam is at university level.
- Syllabus: The exam syllabus will be available from the study material section on the website of the authority.
- Duration: 90 minutes will be provided to complete the exam
- Type of questions: candidates have to choose the answers from the choices available for question.
- No. of Questions: There will be 100 questions to be solved by the candidates.
- Mode of Exam: Candidates will have a pen & paper based test which will be taken on the OMR sheets.
- Language: Candidates can answer the questions asked in the exam in English & Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each question. Check APIIT NAT 2019 Application Form.
VEE 2019 Admit card
The admit card will issue for UKSEE Advanced 2019 in the Ist week of May 2019. Candidate must prepare hard for the better results in the exam. Candidate must carry admit card in every procedure related to the exam. The presence of the candidate in the examination centre will be allowed only with the VEE Admit card.
VEE 2019 Examination
The candidates will face the entrance test for VEE 2019 in may 2019. They should prepare hard for better rank & scores in the exam. Check AMIETE 2019 Application Form (Announced Dates). The exact date is not disclosed by the University. So applicants have to wait for the examination schedule.
VEE 2019 Result and Counselling
The result will be declared within the month from the exam date. The result will also be declared on the official portal of the University. After result declaration counselling process will be started to take admission in the professional courses on the basis of rank scored by the candidates. Counselling fee will be acharged by the authority.
VEE 2019 How to Apply
- Applications for the exam will be taken by the authority in online mode.
- Go to the web page of the authority
- Open the application portal & click on the new application.
- Fill all relevant details in the boxes specified.
- Analyse the application form before submission.
- Get a copy of filled application form or note down the credentials of the application form.
VEE 2019 Document Required
- 10th and 12th class passing certificate from the recognised board.
- Graduation Degree and Mark sheets.
- Character certificate.
- Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand.
- Passport size photos.
- ID proof.
- All the documents should be available in the scanned form of the appropriate size.