Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) admissions 2019.
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) is a public university in Allahabad the place of offerings or Sangam, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is named after Rajarshi Purushottam Das Tandon. This university provides various courses at bachelor & master level. It also offers PhD Courses in various fields. Some of the courses offered by the University are given below. Bachelor degree Courses offered by UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU).
Master Degree Courses offered by UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU).
UPRTOU 2019 Application form
The Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) will release the application form for the entrance examination of the university in May 2019. Candidates have to go on the official website of the UPRTOU. The authority in accordance with state government has prescribed some eligibility prototype for candidates to apply for this entrance examination. In order to apply for this examination, candidates have to fulfil the criteria prescribed by the authority.
Candidates are advised to go through this article to understand the procedure of applying & all other aspects related to the entrance examination. If they fail to fulfil these criteria they will be not considered as an eligible candidate for this examination. Check NIMCET 2019 Application Form.
Application Fee: The application fee will be 1000 rupees for OBC and General category. 550 INR for other reserved categories.
UPRTOU 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here we have given information about the courses in which admission is taken through entrance exam. For other exams, candidates are advised to contact university office or university website.
- For MBA: Candidate must have passed Graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
- For Professional Courses: Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognized board.
- For Bachelor degree courses: Candidate must have passed 12th class from any stream from any affiliated university.
- For Master degree courses: Candidate must have passed Graduation from any stream from recognized university.
- For Law Courses: The candidate must have passed Graduation with minimum 45% marks from any recognized university.
- For B.Ed degree: Candidate must have passed Graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
- For M.Ed degree course: Candidate must have passed bachelor of education degree from any recognized university.
- For Diploma course of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY): Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognized board in any stream.
- For CRET certification course: Candidate must have a master degree in any stream from a recognized university.
UPRTOU 2019 Official Dates (For B.Ed. Programs)
|1||Purchase of offline form starts on||13th March 2019|
|2||last Date to pay the application fee in online mode or by challan||April 12th, 2019|
|3||Last date for online submission||17th April 2019|
|4||Last date for offline submission||25th April 2019|
|5||Admit card||April 28th, 2019|
|6||Exam||May 5th, 2019|
|7||Result Declaration||the Second week in May 2019|
|8||Counselling||The first week in July 2019|
Note: These dates are only for the entrance exam of B.Ed course. For other dates of courses please refer to the official site of authority. The official site of the university is www.uprtou.ac.in. Check SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed 2019.
UPRTOU Examination Pattern For B.Ed
Section 1st: The first section will have 50% weightage from GK and General Mental Ability.
Section 2nd: this section will have teaching aptitude of 40% in weightage and understanding in two teaching subject (30% weightage from each subject).
UPRTOU Admit Card 2019
The applicants will be able to take admit cards for examination from the website of the university. in order to download the admit card candidates have to submit original credentials on the website.
UPRTOU Result 2019
Candidates have to check regularly the official website for any notification regarding the result declaration by the university to check for the result. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the result or scorecard for counselling & admission purpose. Candidates are informed that the result for entrance exam will be the basis of admission to the university. Download Official Prospectus.
How to Apply for UPRTOU 2019
- submit the details in respective blocks on the application form which is available on the application portal of the university.
- Candidates have to choose the examination centres which are available for the exam, according to their ease.
- After filling all the credentials, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photographs & signatures including the required documents.
- Now candidates have to go through the payment gateway.
- Candidates are informed that the application fee can be submitted by Net banking, ATM & another online method. Check CSAB Counselling Process.
- Application fees can also be paid via offline methods if prescribed by the authority, candidates have to confirm about this option from university officials.
- Candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for further use.
- Candidates have to download the application form from the official website of the university.
- Candidates have to fill all the details in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents & photographs with admit card.
- Attach the original copy of bank challan with the application form.
- Submit the form to nearest study centre or university office.