Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to apply / Apply online for Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019 from official website at – unigauge.com
Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019
Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019 will be conducted by ERA foundation. Candidates can apply through online mode from official website. Candidates who are seeking for getting admission in various post graduate medical and dental courses have to apply online from official website. Candidates have to apply online before and after that, they will be able to participate in this examination. Candidates can apply from the official website of Uni GAUGE PGMD. Candidates will be select on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. They have to crack merit list for qualifying the examination. There are a numeral number of candidates want to go to Uni GAUGE for completing their postgraduate medical degree from private colleges. So, ERA conducts an entrance examination for selecting eligible candidates who are deserved admission in top colleges of MP State. Candidates can check their eligibility criteria from this article. Candidates need to read this whole article for more information details regarding Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019. Details of information data are given below
Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019 Application Form
- Candidates have to apply through online mode for Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019
- Candidates have to register before online application making
- During registration process, candidates have to upload images of scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Candidates need to visit official portal in order to apply for the same
- Online applications will be available from month of Nov 2019
- At the time of application form filling, candidates have to enter some asked personal and professional information details
- Candidates should retain a hard copy of printed filed-in application form
Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019 Notification
- Notification will be available on official web page.
- Candidates will be able to check notification from the month of Nov 2019.
- Candidates should read it before applying.
- The notification contains eligible criteria for all category candidates like educational qualifications, age limit, important dates, application fee, selection process etc.
- Candidates can make their decision of Applying or not applying by reading this notification.
Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019 Exam Dates
- Candidates will be able to apply for the month of Nov 2019.
- They should apply before last date i.e, the month of Jan 2019 because after last date any application form will not be accepted.
- They should download their admit card before the exam that will be released one week before the exam in the month of Jan 2019.
- The examination will be scheduled for the month of Jan 2019.
- PG Medical Degree: 3 years.
- PG Dental Degree: 3 years.
- PG Medical Diploma: 2 years.
- PG Dental Diploma: 2 years.
Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019 Eligibility
Candidates should be an Indian / Indian Citizen.
Candidates who have passed their MBBS/BDS examination from an MCI/DCI recognized college, they will be eligible to apply for Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019.
Candidates must have complete their rotating training/internship of minimum 12 months.
Candidate must have a registration certificate issued by MCI/DCI to apply for Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Date for Issue of Application Forms||Month of Nov 2019|
|Last date of filling and downloading of Application Form||Month of Jan 2019|
|Last date of receipt of application form with other DD||Month of Jan 2019|
|Entrance Examination Date||Month of Jan 2019|
|Date for Result Declaration||Month of Feb 2019|
Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019 Exam Pattern
There will be a different pattern of both streams. Total questions will be 180 questions and each right answer will carry 1 mark. No marks will be deducted for any wrong answer. The examination will be in online mode i.e, Computer based test.
- Section I: Direct Multi choice questions – 120 questions
- Section II: Clinical Vignettes Multi choice questions – 60 questions
- Section I: Direct Multi choice questions – 148 questions
- Section II: Clinical Vignettes Multi choice questions – 32 questions
Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available on official website.
- Candidates should download admit card from their registered E-mail ID.
- Candidates need to download admit card themselves.
- Authority will not be dispatched it to any one’s house.
- Admit card will be released in the month of Jan 2019 before 1 week of examination.
How to Apply for Uni GAUGE PGMD 2019
Candidates can apply via online mode from the official website by following below prescribed instructions.
- Visit the official website at – unigauge.com.
- Click on Registration online and make a profile.
- Log in as a registered candidate by using username and date of birth.
- Read given instructions carefully.
- Fill up application form with exact information as per prescribed documents.
- Attached asked scanned documents.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature and thumb impression.
- Pay Application fee via online mode if required.
- Click on submit button.
- Retain a hard copy of printed application form for further use.
For more further information details, candidates can leave a comment below or visit official website at – unigauge.com. Thank you!