UK SEE Advanced 2019
The technical university from Uttrakhand is going to release the application form for the 2019-19 session. The admission will be in All the post graduation course. The application form will be available on the official website of the university. This article will include all the information like Examination Schedule, Important dates and other criteria.
UK SEE Advanced 2019 Application Form
. The application form and examination form will be conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University. On qualifying, the exam candidate can take admission in M.Tec/ MCA/ M.Pharma/ MBA/ P.h.ed and other professional courses. The application will be submitted on the website of the University. The application form will be available on the official portal of the university Before applying for the application form candidate has to study the eligibility criteria which is given below:
UK SEE Advanced 2019 Application Fee
- The candidates from General/ OBC category have to pay 1500 rupees as the application fee.
- The candidates from SC/ST category have to pay 750 rupees as the application fee.
- The fee will be paid in Online Mode using Net banking/ Credit Card and other media.
Click to fill the application form.
UK SEE Advanced 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Nationality: The candidate should possess Indian nationality.
- Domicile: The candidate should have the domicile of Uttarakhand.
- The candidate who passed the qualifying exam from UK University is also eligible.
- For M.Tech, the candidate has to pass B.tech from a recognised institute or University
- For M. Pharma, the candidate has to hold B. Pharma from a recognised and affiliated University.
- For MBA, Should has a bachelor degree in any specification.
- For M.Sc, The candidate must have the Bachelor degree from an affiliated University or college.
- All the candidates from General category must have 45% marks and candidates from reserved categories should have 40% marks in the required educational qualification.
UK SEE Advanced 2019 Important Dates
The most excepted examination schedule will be given as:
|Sr. No.||Activities||Dates 2019 (Official)|
|1||The availability of online application form||15th April|
|2||Deadline for the submission of application form||30th April|
|3||The release of admit card||6th May|
|4||BHMCT, MCA, B.Tech-LE, B.Pharm- LE and B.Pharm Exam Date||11th May|
|5||MBA, M.Pharm and M.Tech and MCA-LE Exam Date||10th May|
|6||Result Announcement||24th May|
|7||Starting of Counselling||The third week of June|
UK SEE Advanced 2019 Exam Pattern and syllabus
The exam pattern and other details regards to paper are given below:
- Syllabus: Syllabus will follow all the criteria as per University.
- Duration: Two hours will be given to the candidate to complete the exam. No extra time will be given.
- Type of questions: All the questions will be of objective type.
- No. of Questions: There are 100 questions in the question paper.
- Mode of Exam: Written exam is there. OMR sheets will be provided.
- Language: The paper will be available in both English and Hindi Language.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, Five marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking is there.
UK SEE Advanced 2019 Admit card
The admit card will issue for UKSEE Advanced 2019 in the 3rd week of June 2019. All should be prepared for the examination. Candidate must bring this admit card to the examination hall. Because it will contain all the confidential data which will relate to candidate and examination.
UK SEE Advanced 2019 Examination
The entrance exams will be held on 10th & 11th May 2019. The exam will in Offline mode. An admit card will be available on the official website of the authority. All the candidates are advised to prepare themselves according to syllabus and exam pattern.
UK SEE Advanced 2019 Result and Counselling
The results & merit list for the exam of UK SEE Advanced 2019 will be published 15 days after the successful commencement of the exam. Candidates are advised to download result using the application form details from the official portal. Counselling sessions will be conducted for admissions, The fee will be 10,000 rupees for counselling sessions.
UK SEE Advanced 2019 Document Required
- School education certificates from any recognised school.
- bachelor’s degree.
- Certificate of character.
- resident certificate of Uttarakhand.
- official size photographs.
UK SEE Advanced 2019 How to Apply
The steps to apply for the exams are as follows:
- As we know that all the process will be online. Then we have to fill the application form through Online Mode using the official portal of the University.
- First of all logging the website of the authority
- Go to the Apply Online option.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the Application form as per your documents.
- Now submit the application form after confirming the details.
- Upload your thumb impression and other documents if required.
- Now take a printout of the application form if possible.