TS MEDCO MCET AC 2019 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Apply online for TS MEDCO MCET AC 2019 from the official website at – www.tgmedco.com.
TS MEDCO MCET AC 2019
Telangana Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management Association will be issued notification for Telangana TS MEDCO – 2019 Medical & Dental Common Entrance Test. This examination will be conducted for those candidates who want to get admission into medicine and dentist courses like MBBS and BDS courses. Candidates who are preparing for medical courses into Telangana Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management Association, they all have to participate in the entrance examination. For getting admission, they have to apply online for the same and have to qualify entrance examination. Candidates can apply from the official website. There are a great number of students have a dream to be a doctor. For that, they want to go to Telangana Private Medical & Dental Colleges Managements Association for completing their medical degree.
TS MEDCO MCET AC 2019 Application Form
- Applications will be made only via online mode for TS MEDCO MCET AC 2019.
- Candidates have to go to official website for making a profile.
- Candidates are advised to apply before the last date because after last date any application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates should be careful at the time of online application making.
- Candidates have to provide some required asked information details.
- After submission Candidates should take a hard copy for further use.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 2000/– for TS MEDCO MCET AC 2019.
- Candidates can make payment via online mode through net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Candidates should remember that once application fee payment made, it will not be refundable in any situation.
TS MEDCO MCET AC 2019 Notification
- Notification will be available on official website.
- Candidates can check it via online mode.
- The notification contains some information which is very important for a candidate.
- Candidates should read notification firstly, they should make the decision that they want to apply or not.
- Candidates can check their eligibility criteria from notification.
TS MEDCO MCET AC 2019 Eligibility
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian and should have a permanent resident proof of India.
Academic Requirement: Candidates who want to apply for the same, have to qualify HSC examinations from Telangana Board of school education.
Required Subjects: Candidates should have passed their HSC exam with having Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Required marks Percentage:
- For General category Candidates: 50% aggregate marks.
- For SC / ST category candidates: 40% aggregate marks.
- For PWD category candidates: 45% aggregate marks.
Lower age limit: Candidates should not be less than 17 years.
Upper age limit: Candidates should not be cross 21 years in upper age.
|S. No.||Events name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting date for application making||Month of July 2019|
|2||Last date for online submission||Month of July 2019|
|3||The date for Merit List Release||Month of July 2019|
|4||The date for commencement of Class||Month of August 2019|
TS MEDCO Cut-Off Previous Year Data
According to the NEET UG 2019, the admissions will be offered according to the cut off marks or merit list. We have provided some data about the cut off marks category wise.
- General Category: 131 marks out of 720 marks.
- SC/ ST/ BC category: 107 marks out of 720 marks.
- PWD candidates: 118 marks out 720.
TS MEDCO Seat Allotment 2019
The seat allotment process will be done by the committee as per NEET 2019 merit list. Date, time and another schedule will be mentioned by the committee. Candidates will be called according to the merit list. In the counselling session, the candidates should have their original documents. There will also be management quota admission in the institute. You can also go with them.
How to Apply for TS MEDCO MCET AC 2019
Candidates have to go to official website to apply for the same. They can apply by following some useful instructions which are given below
- Visit the official website at – www.tgmedco.com.
- Candidates need to click the suitable link.
- Then, Click on the suitable tab.
- Read notification carefully.
- Fill up all required data and provide all asked personal and educational qualifications.
- Attached required scanned documents and upload photo, signature.
- Choose payment mode to pay the application fee.