TS EDCET 2019 Application Form: Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test is commonly known as TS EDCET 2019. Applications are invited from interested candidates who aspire to take admissions into B.Ed regular course offered in University and affiliated colleges of education in Telangana for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications through online or offline as recommended by the university at its official website.
TS EDCET 2019 Application Form
The registrations for TS EDCET 2019 will be available soon in online mode or offline mode from the official website or the authorized counters made by examination department of conducting body. Candidates must have to submit their application form as per the scheduled date. Check SJSV B.Ed Application Form.
TS EDCET 2019 Application Fees
- For General category: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600.
- For Reserved category: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400.
TS EDCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Residential criteria: Candidate must fulfil the criteria for the local resident of the state.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate got graduated or postgraduates from a recognised university will be taken as the proper candidate for this entrance test.
- Reservation Criteria: The candidates belonging to the category approved for relaxation by the government will get the reservation in the procedures of the exam conducted by the authority.
TS EDCET 2019 Important Dates (Announced)
|1||Registration starts on||March 3rd, 2019|
|2||Registration ends on||April 5th, 2019|
|3||Registration ends with late fees (Rs.500)||Apr. 10th, 2019|
|4||Admit card Availability||April 15th, 2019|
|5||Examination Date||19th April 2019|
|6||Result Declaration||May 2019 (not fixed)|
Check TNOU B.Ed 2019.
TS EDCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The CET will be in offline mode.
- 150 questions will be there.
- No provision for negative marking.
- There will be three sections.
- Section A consists of questions from English.
- Section B consists of question from GK and teaching aptitude.
- Section C will have questions from maths, science, SS and English subjects.
TS EDCET Admit Card 2019
The hall tickets for the entrance exam will be available in April 2019. All should have to read the details from the official website. The candidates can download the admit card from www.tsche.ac.in. Note the address of the examination centre from the admit card. Check TMBU B.Ed application Form.
TS EDCET Examination 2019
In the third week of April 2019, candidates will get the examination date. The examination schedule is declared in April 2019. The candidate who does not follow the timeline, will not get admission. So be on the timeline. Try your best. Check All B.Ed Entrance Exams and Admission Process in India.
TS EDCET Result 2019
In May 2019, the students can download the result. The students as per the result will get the details about the admission process. Merit list may be provided by the authority also. The students will have to appear in the TS counselling session. All B.Ed. colleges from the state will take part in the admission cum counselling process in online mode.
TS EDCET 2019 How to Apply
Candidates must go as per the steps to apply for TS EDCET entrance test for 2019. These steps will prove to be the simplest to apply for the entrance test.
- Open the Registration portal.
- Click on the TS EDCET link present on the registration portal.
- open the new registration portal.
- Candidates have to choose the examination centres.
- After filling all the credentials, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Reexamine the details filled on the form.
- Now candidates have to go through the payment gateway.
- Candidates are informed that the application fee.
- Candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for further use.