TS DEE CET 2019 Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Examination, Admit Card, How to Apply.
TS DEE CET 2019 Application Form: The application form for the Diploma in Elementry Education Common Entrance Test will be available soon from the authority.
- Name of Exam: Telangana State Diploma in Elementry Education Common Entrance Test.
- Name of Conducting Body: Telangana School of Education Department.
- Website: www.tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in.
TS DEE CET 2019 Application form
TS DEE CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have to pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- The minimum required %ge marks to take admission is 50%.
- Candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must have 35% marks in TS DEE CET examination.
- Candidate should complete 17 years of age.
TS DEE CET 2019 Application Fee
- For General/ OBC Category: A fee of 350 rupees has to pay.
- For SC/ ST: The related candidates have to pay 350 rupees as the application fee.
Check JNU 2019 Application Form.
TS DEE CET 2019 Schedule
|Sr. No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1||The online application will start on.||May 2019|
|2||Last date for submission of Application form||May 2019|
|3||Admit card will release on.||May 2019|
|5||Result declaration||June 2019|
TS DEE CET 2019 Examination Pattern & Syllabus
- Total Marks: DEE CET 2019 conducts for hundred marks.
- Total Question: The paper contains a hundred questions.
- Marking: Each question contains one mark.
- So one question will carry equal marks.
- Type of Question: All the questions are objective type of questions.
Syllabus (Part 1)
- Teaching Aptitude and GK: 10 marks.
- English: 10 marks.
- Telugu/ Urdu/ English (as opted by the candidate): 20 marks.
- Mathematics: 20 marks.
- SS: 20 Marks.
- Biological Science: 10 Marks
- Physical Science: 10 marks.
Check Patna University M.Ed 2019.
TS DEE CET 2019 Admission Procedure
- The admission to all govt. and private DIET institutes will be made through Single Window System. The merit-based system will be there.
- Web-based Admission System will be provided by the Convener TS DEE CET.
- Candidates should have to opt the language or medium.
TS DEE CET Admit Card/ Roll Number 2019
The admit card for this diploma in the elementary education common entrance test will be uploaded on the official website. Students can download the TS DEE CET admit card or roll number from the official portal.
TS DEE CET Examination 2019
The examination dates will be announced by the authority after completion of the online form submission. The examination will be done in offline mode. Candidates are required to appear in the examination with all preparation. The test will be conducted in online mode. As the exam will be in online mode there will be no chance for rechecking, retotalling or re-valuation. Check TS TET 2019 Application Form.
TS DEE CET Reservation Rules 2019
85% percent seats will be reserved for the local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be unreserved as mentioned in the Telangana Educational Institutes.
A local candidate may be defined as the candidate who has studied in the state for a long time and living in the state with state domicile certificate. Check TS ITI Admissions.
TS DEE CET Result & Counselling 2019
The counselling session will be available in online mode. 80% of total intake of the sanctioned intake of the private Un-aided Non-Minority Elementry Teacher Education Institute and private unaided minority elementary teacher education institutes opting for admission under Single Window.
Other 20% seats will be filled by the management. But admission will be given to all those candidates who have matched the eligibility criteria.
Documents required for registration.
Upload all the related files in digital format.
- Photograph in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only).
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only).
- High school certificate.
- Intermediate Mark sheet.
- Aadhar card.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Income certificate (if applicable).
How to Apply For TS DEE CET 2019
Following are the steps to be followed by the candidates to apply for the exam.
- Open the home page of authority.
- Open new application link.
- Fill all credentials.
- Fill all the choices.
- Upload snaps & signs. Check TS Telangana DEE CET Seat Allotment Process.
- Candidates are advised to recheck all the details entered on the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for further use
- Now candidates have to go through the payment gateway.
- Candidates are informed that the application fee can be submitted by Net banking, ATM & another online method.
- Application fees can also be paid via offline methods if prescribed by the authority, candidates have to confirm about this option from authority officials.