Tamilnadu Engineering Admission 2019 Admission, Apply Online, Eligibility, Notification, Counselling, How to Apply. For more visit at www.official website
TNEA 2019 is just the admission process organized by Anna University in Chennai. There is no any entrance exam to take admission in Tamilnadu Engineering Admission (TNEA). All the admission process will only follow the marks obtained by the students in 12th standard. The cut-off list and counseling list will be in accordance to these marks.
TNEA 2019 Application Form
The application form for TNEA 2019 session can be filled through the official online process on the official website of the board. The eligible students keep themselves up to date with the latest notification released by the authority. The mode of payment of application fee will also be online but prescribed by the authority. The candidates have to download the application form from the official portal and fill it carefully. Before submitting the form check all the columns on the application form.
TNEA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are interested in TNEA 2019 should match the Eligibility Criteria for TNEA 2019. The Eligibility Criteria is given as below:
- Qualification: The candidate should pass in 12th class with minimum passing marks with nonmedical side From Tamilnadu State.
Candidates who passed 12th class from other states can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: For General Category- 50%.
– For OBC Category- 45%
– For SC/ST- 40%
- Age: The candidate should not have the age less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.
- Resident: The candidate should have the domicile of Tamilnadu.
- Relaxation: The children of Government employees can go for the admission process.
TNEA 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Events||Related Dates|
|1||Starting Date of Online TNEA Registration||First Week of May 2019|
|2||Last Date of TNEA Registeration||Last week of May 2019|
|3||Publication of TNEA Merit List||First June 2019|
|4||TNEA 2019 Counselling date||Last June 2019|
|5||Single Window Counselling||From Last week of June to July 2019|
TNEA 2019 Application Fee
The mode and amount of application fee for TNEA 2019 Application Form are listed below:
- The TNEA 2019 exam fee for General category will be Rs 500.
- The TNEA 2019 exam fee for OBC category will be Rs 250.
- The TNEA 2019 exam fee for SC/ST category will be Rs 250.
- The TNEA 2019 exam fee for General category will be Rs 700 in offline mode.
- The TNEA 2019 exam fee for OBC category will be Rs 450 in offline mode.
- The TNEA 2019 exam fee for SC/ST category will be Rs 450 in offline mode.
Candidates can pay the fee using Net Banking / Credit Card. The fee can be also paid through e- Challan.
TNEA 2019 How to Apply
The candidate can fill the TNEA 2019 application form in online mode. The important tips are there which are useful in filling the form:
- Candidates have to log into the official website of Tamil Nadu Engg. Admission.
- Now go to the applicable application form option.
- Fill all the details that required in every field.
- Note that all the details provided by you are correct.
- After filling the form submit it.
- Upload the scanned documents and thumb impression carefully if required.
TNEA 2019 Admission Process
- There will be a roadmap to get admission under TNEA 2019.
- After completing the registration or application form filling process the notification will be released by the TNEA authority one by one.
- So be updated with these official announcements.
- Get the TNEA 2019 roll number from the online process from the website of Anna University.
- Go for the entrance examination with the presence with issued admit card or hall ticket or roll number or seat number.
- The result for the given entrance examination by Anna university avails from the 1st June 2019.
- As per criteria set by authority, the merit list will be prepared and the selected students can go ahead for admission in the reputed college according to the performance in the entrance examination.
- The semester session will be run from the August 2019 in full flash.
TNEA 2019 Document Required
- Passing certificate/ mark sheet of 10th/ 12th class.
- A Native Certificate from Government employees parents.
- Character Certificate from the last school.
- Domicile Certificate of Chhattisgarh.
- Passport size photos.
Important: Orignal certificates should be verified on admission time.