TMC B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Form
TMC was fully known as Tripura Medical College.It has released notification for entrance test of the year 2019. This college every year conducts the entrance test for the B.Sc Nursing and this year also it has conducted entrance test. For the Next Year (2019) it has prepared a schedule so those candidates are really interested they can fill the application form online. Submission of online application form will start from 3rd – 4th week of May 2019 and last date of submission of application form will be 2nd – 3rd week of June 2019. All the interested candidates can fill the application form before the due date or last date. If any candidate fills the application after the due date then his/her application form will not be accepted. For more information also you can visit the official website: https://www.official website.
Tripura Medical College is one of the best colleges in India. It was established in 2006. It is a medical college and hospital. At present, It’s principal is Prof.Chinmoy Biswas and In administrative staff total members are 132. Every year too many candidates apply for this college but it is not possible to get the admission of every single student because firstly seats are limited and another thing is that to have to crack entrance exam so those candidates have prepared well only they can get the admission in this college. Check NEET 2019 Application Form.
Details of TMC B.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Form: –
- Name of the College: – Tripura Medical College.
- Name of the course: – B.Sc Nursing
- Official Website: – http://tmc.nic.in
- All the interested candidates should have cleared 12th OR equivalent qualification in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognised board.
- For General category candidates should have minimum 45% marks.
- For Reserved category (SC / ST) candidates should have minimum 40% marks.
- Candidate should be medically fit. Check All Medical Entrance Exams 2019.
Age Limit: – Candidates age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2019 Tentative Dates
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||3rd – 4th week of May 2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||2nd – 3rd week of June 2019|
|Admit Card Release||4th week of June 2019|
|Exam Date||1st week of July 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2019|
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held in Offline mode.
- The medium of Exam: Exam will be held in the English language.
- Duration of Exam: Duration of Exam will be 1 and half hours.
- No. Of Questions: 100 MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will carry 1 marks.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking.
Details of subjects & No. of questions are as follows: –
|Sr.no.||Subject||Total Questions||Max. Marks|
- Male Candidates: – 15 seats.
- Female Candidates: – 45 seats.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admit Card: –
Admit Card for TMC B.Sc Nursing will be uploaded on the official website. TMC B.Sc Nursing Admit card will be released in the 4th week of June 2019. There is no provision that the authority will not send the roll number through the post. It must be downloaded because the admit card has all the necessary information mentioned on it like Name, Date of Birth, Registration No. etc.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2019 Result
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2019 Result will be declared in 2nd week of July 2019. Candidates can download the result from the official website. It is a must to bring the copy of result because selection committee will Recheck the result with all the necessary documents. Those candidates will qualify the entrance exam OR Score high they will appear for the counselling. Check Tripura JEE 2019 Application Form.
TMC B.Sc Nursing 2019 Counselling
Counselling is the final step of admission.Those candidates will qualify the written test they will proceed for counselling. After counselling candidates have to appear before the selection committee. The selection committee will verify all the documents. After selection, you have to pay the fee on time. If any candidate becomes late to deposit the fee. Then his/her admission can be cancelled so all the candidates deposit the fee. on time.
Documents are as follows: –
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- ID Proof.
- Passport size photos.
How To Apply
- Firstly all the candidates visit the official website: http://tmc.nic.in.
- Then Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Then fill all the details as asked for personal details, Education Qualification etc.
- Then upload your Signature & images.
- Then make the payment of Application fee. online.
- At last, take the print out of application form and keep it with you for future reference.