TISS NET 2019, MA Entrance Exam, Application Form, How To Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Important Guidelines. For more info visit us at www.official website.
TISS NET 2019
TISS NET 2019 examination is conducted by Tata Institute Of Social Sciences. This exam is a national level examination for entrance in UG & PG courses in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Tuljapur, Guwahati campuses. This exam’s duration is 100 minutes. The exam will be the computer-based exam. Selection of candidates will depend on the scores obtained in TISS 2019 entrance exam.
TISS NET 2019 Application Form
Aspirants who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for TISS NET 2019 entrance examination online from the official website of the designated authority. Candidates have to provide their educational and personal details to register for this examination. Candidates have to submit fee via Net banking/atm or via challan.
TISS NET 2019 Application Fee
- For general category: For general category, the fee will be Rs. 1030 (approx).
- For SC/ST and OBC: For this category, the candidate has to pay Rs. 250 as application fee.
- For candidates whose parents income is less than 2.5 lakhs also have to pay Rs. 250 for the application fee.
TISS NET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: There will be no age limit for TISS NET 2019.
- Qualification: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree awarded by recognised University.
- Duration of Degree: The duration of the degree must be for at-least 3 years.
- The degree must end by June 2019.
- Important: Candidate currently in final year of degree program have to submit declaration certificate stating that degree program will end by September 2019.
TISS NET 2019 Important Dates (Announced)
|1||Registration starts||September 2019|
|2||Registration closes on||8th of December 2019|
|3||Pre-admission Orientation (for SC/ST/OBC) candidates||3rd week of December 2019|
|4||Admit card||21st of December 2019 to 5th Jan. 2019|
|5||Examination date||6th of January 2019|
|6||Result||January 27, 2019 (8:00 PM)|
|7||Pre-interview test & personal interview||March & April 2019|
|8||Merit list||April 2019|
TISS NET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of conduct: Exam will be computer based.
- Duration: Time limit for exam will 1 hour 40 minutes
- Type of Question: The question paper will multiple choice type.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- Sections of question paper: Question paper will contain 4 sections
- Total marks: Exam will be of 100 marks.
- Pre-interview test: This exam will contain two sections, Which will be of pen & paper type.
- Personal interview: After written exam shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
TISS NET 2019 Syllabus
- Logical reasoning
- Data interpretation
- Verbal ability
- Reading comprehension
- General Aptitude
For pre-interview test: Candidates will be asked to write an essay on contemporary socio-economic issues in section 1 and in section 2 case study will be given to candidates.
TISS NET 2019 Admit Cards
Tata Institute of social sciences will upload the admit cards on its official website by last week of December 2019. Candidates can download admit cards from TISS portal. Candidates have to keep their admit card safe for getting updates about selection in PIT & PI rounds. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the Exam centre without admit cards.
TISS NET 2019 Result
Tata Institute Of Social Sciences will upload the results on its portal in 2nd week of February 2019. To check results candidates have to submit roll no. listed on their admit cards on the portal. TISS will upload merit list of students who have cleared the PI round in April 2019. TISS will also release waiting list in April 2019.
TISS NET 2019 Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will depend on the score obtained by them in TISS NET 2019 entrance examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a screening round called as a Pre-interview test. Candidates who succeed in this test will again be called for Personal Interview round. After these rounds, a merit list will be produced by the authority. Authority will also produce multiple waiting lists so that seats which remain vacant can be fulfilled from these lists.
- Aspirants who fail to provide the declaration of completion of their degree will be rejected by the authority.
- Entrance without admit card at the centre is prohibited.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to submit their caste certificate at the time of registration.
TISS NET 2019 How To Apply
- Go to the official website of TISS NET.
- Create an account.
- Use your registered email log into your account.
- Fill all the information required.
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents.
- Select the mode of payment of the fee.
Remember: Fee can be paid by the online method by using Net banking/Atm card. However, the fee can also be submitted by cash from STATE BANK OF INDIA (ALL BRANCHES).
Offline method: Candidates living in remote areas can request for a printed copy of Application form by sending a request to assistant registrar along with fee amount to the following address:
Assistant Registrar (Academic)
Tata Institute Of Social Sciences
Pin code- 400088