Telangana TS ITI 2019 Admission Application Form, Apply Online, Notification, Eligibility, Important Dates, How to Apply. For more info visit us at www.official website.
Telangana TS ITI Admission 2019
This time Telangana TS ITI (Industrial Training Institute) is going to invite application form. Application forms may be released in the last week of May 2019. It is expected that around one lakh students apply for around 42000 seats of ITI courses. We are providing some most accepted details and information and tips about Telangana TS ITI 2019. For more info, you may visit the official portal of Telangana TS ITI which is given as below www.iti.telangana.gov.in.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Application Form
The application forms will be available from May/ June 2019 on the official website of the authority. Fill the online application form with the correct details as the application forms with incorrect details will be rejected by the authority. So candidates who have the required eligibilities can apply for the ITI admission process. Check MP ITI Admissions.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee for TS ITI is kept mere 10 rupees for all candidates.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1||TS ITI 2019 Application form Release date||May/ June 2019|
|2||Deadline for ITI Application Form submission process||June 2019|
|3||Verification of documents for PH candidates||June 2019 -July 2019|
|4||Merit List publication for General category||Second week of July 2019|
|5||Starting of Allotment of Seats||July 2019|
|6||Classes will start from||August 2019|
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for TS ITI is as follows:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have passed 8th/10th class from a recognized Education Board.
- A candidate should be minimum 14 years of age for TS ITI.
Check Odisha ITI 2019.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Reservation
The Reservation policy will be available in the admission process. The candidates will get admission on reservation criteria. Even a single admission will not be offered more than the reservation allowed.
- Female Candidates (all Co-ed ITI’s).
- Physically Disabled (PH).
- Reservation for widows/wards of Military / Para-Military personnel.
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes(ST).
- Other Backward Classes(OBC).
Top ITI Courses Offered
There are most of all the courses will be available in ITI course. The courses can be chosen by the students as per the merit list. Check Delhi ITI 2019 Application Form.
- Tool & Die
- Computer Hardware and Networking
- Computer Programmer
- Plastic Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic
- Mechanic Electronics
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Merit List
The merit list will be released in July 2019. The merit list will be drawn on the basis of the number of applicants and marks obtained by them in the qualifying exam. Merit list will be drawn separately for different category candidates. Only those candidates will be called for Counseling process who get their name on the Merit List.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Counselling
The ITI admission will be based on merit basis. The authority will release the merit list according to the categories. The students should have to check the merit list before proceeding to the admission. The students will be shortlisted and the final list will be uploaded to the official website of the board.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Document required
- 8th/10th class passing certificate cum mark sheet.
- Reservation (Cast/ Category) certificate.
- Domicile (Residential) Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class mark sheet is also valid).
- Aadhaar Card as an ID proof.
- Details of Bank Account.
- One set of photocopies of all the original documents.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 Admission Process
The Admission process will go on up to Last week of July 2019. Regular classes will start in August 2019. Candidates are required to get all the documents like ITI identity card and other important documents from the administrative block of their college. Candidates must keep the identity card with them while in the college. Candidates can be asked to produce their id card multiple time.
Telangana TS ITI 2019 How to Apply
Candidates who interested in Telangana ITI 2019 admissions have to apply online on the official portal of Institute. Here we providing some tips which are helpful in applying Online.
- Open the official website.
- Then click on the Apply Online link.
- The application form will appear.
- Fill personal details like name, age, address, and educational details like roll number, school/board name, marks obtained etc.
- Upload photograph, thumb impression, and signature.
- Now, the application form can be submitted however it is advised that candidates must ensure all the details filled are correct.