SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form: Apply Online SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form from Official Portal: http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form
SRM JEEE is known as Joint Engineering Entrance Examination. It is an entrance to get the admission in B.tech of various branches. This exam is conducted every year and this year also JEEE was conducted. Now, It has prepared a schedule for the year 2019. As per Official Notification, Submission of application form will start from 3rd week of Nov. 2019 and the last date for submission of application will be in the 3rd week of March 2019. Candidates, please fill the application form before the last date.At the time of fill the application form, It should be in mind that all the information should be correct. If any information will find wrong then your application form can be cancelled so fill the application form in proper manner. For any other information also you can visit the official website: http://www.srmuniv.ac.in. The slot booking system will also be available.
SRM University is a very renowned University. It was established in 1985. Its founder was T.R.Pachamuthu.At Present, It’s Chancellor is T.R.Pachamuthu and Vice-Chancellor is Prof. Prabir K. Bagchi. In this University near about 55,000 students are doing the study. It is located in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. Candidates, please fill the application form as per eligibility criteria.Eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Details of SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form: –
- Name of the conducting authority: – SRM University.
- Name of the Examination: – Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (JEE).
- Examination Date: – 1st week of April 2019 – 4th week of April 2019.
- Official Website: – http://www.srmuniv.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria: –
Education Qualification: –
- Candidates should have cleared 12th in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English) from a recognised board.
- Candidates should have minimum 60% in PCM for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses and minimum 55% are required for NCR, Delhi Campus.
Age Limit: – Candidates age should not be less than 17 years.Age relaxation is also applicable as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.
Nationality: – Indian, NRI and PIO & OCI card holder (issued by Govt. of India) are eligible to apply.
SRMJEEE 2019 Official Dates: –
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Dates (2019)|
|1||The release of application forms||1st Nov 2019|
|2||Deadline for the submission of OMR application form||1st Mar|
|3||Deadline for the submission of online application form||31st Mar|
|4||Beginning of slot booking||7th Apr|
|5||Date of SRMJEE 2019||16th Apr to 30th Apr|
|6||Result declaration and beginning of counselling||3rd May|
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern: –
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held in online mode.
- The medium of Exam: – Exam will be conducted only in the English language.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 Minutes.
- Negative Marking: – There is no provision of negative marking.
- Type of Questions: – Questions will be mentioned in Multiple Objective Questions (MCQs).
No. of Subjects & Questions will be as follows:-
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks Per Question||Maximum Marks|
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card: –
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Admit Card will be released in March 2019. It is must get the admit card in examination hall because on the admit card all the details are mentioned like your Full Name, Date of Birth, Exam Centre etc. so please bring admit card. If someone will be caught without admit card then he/she can be disqualified from the exam so it is strictly informed to everyone don’t forget to bring admit card.
SRMJEEE 2019 Result: –
SRMJEEE will announce the result through online mode so kindly regularly visit the official website. The result will be declared after few weeks of entrance exam. When result will be declared then you can check the result with the help of your Roll no. The result will be declared in 1st week of May 2019 and on the basis of the result, you can proceed with the counselling.
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling: –
Counselling is the final step to get the admission. Counselling will be held via online mode as well as offline mode.Only those candidates will get the admission who will score high or qualify the written exam. After the counselling candidates have to appear before the Admission Committee. After the counselling candidates have to bring some documents
Documents are as follows: –
1. 10th class detailed mark sheet.
2. 12th class detailed mark sheet.
3. Caste Certificate.
4. Character Certificate.
5. Date of Birth Certificate.
6. Entrance Exam Admit Card.
7. Entrance Exam Score Card.
How To Apply SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form: –
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Then click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Then fill all the details as asked for personal details, Education qualification etc.
- Then upload your scanned documents like Mark sheet, Signature, Photos, Thumb Impression etc.
- Then Submit it.
- Then make the payment of application fee.
- At last, take the print out of application form and keep it for the future use.