SRH University PMEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online from official website at – www.srhu.ac.in
SRH University PMEE 2019
Swami Rama Himalayan University will be conducted Pre-Medical Entrance Examination. Pre-Medical Entrance Examination is known as PMEE 2019. Candidates who are seeking admission to various medical courses. A great number of candidates will be applied for the same. Candidates need to go to official website for online applications. Selection for admission will be based on candidate’s performance in Pre-Medical Entrance Examination. Candidates have to register online for application making. They have to log in as a registered candidate. Candidates can check their eligibility criteria from this article. We have provided all the important information in this article. Details are given below:
SRH University PMEE 2019 Application Form
- Students need to apply via online mode for SRH University PMEE 2019.
- Students can apply more than one programme, but they have to pay a separate fee for respective programmes.
- At the time of form filling, students have to select a date for the admission selection process.
- Students will be able to appear only for one programme for selection process on a particular date.
- Students should take a print out for further use.
SRH University PMEE 2019 Exam Dates
- Online applications will be available from the month of January 2019.
- The last date for online submission will be in the month of April 2019.
- Admit Card will be available in the month of may before 1 or 2 weeks of examination.
- The examination will be held in the month of May 2019.
- The result will be declared in the month of June 2019.
- Counselling will start from the month of August 2019.
SRH University PMEE 2019 Eligibility
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian.
Educational Qualifications: Students must have passed their 10+2 class Examination from a recognized board.
Required Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in 12th class.
Required Minimum Marks:
- General Category Candidates: 50% marks.
- PH / PWD Category Candidates: 45% marks.
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 40% marks.
Age Limit: Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as on academic year.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 2000/- for SRH University MBBS 2019.
|Sr. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||Month of January 2019|
|2||Last Date for Submission||Month of April 2019|
|3||Date for Admit Card Downloading||Month of May 2019|
|4||Date for Examination||Month of May 2019|
|5||Date for Result Availability||Month of June 2019|
|6||Date for Counselling Commencement||Month of August 2019|
SRH University PMEE 2019 Test Centers
- Fee Structure
SRH University PMEE 2019 Fee Structure
|1||Admission Fee||Rs. 50,000/- (At the time of Admission)|
|2||Refundable Security Fee||Rs. 50,000/- (At the time of Admission)|
|3||Hostel Fee||Rs. 60,000/- P.A. (Non AC)/ / Rs. 75,000 P.A. (AC)|
|4||Vaccination Charges||Rs. 1,500/- (one time)|
|5||Enrollment Fee||Rs. 1,000/- (one time)|
|6||Examination Fee||Rs 2,500/- per subject|
|7||Educational material & other fees (in Rs.)||Rs.45,000 [10,000 (1st Prof.)+ 15,000 (2nd Prof.)+10,000 (FPP-I) + 10,000 (FPP- II)]|
SRH University PMEE 2019 Exam
SRH University completely follows the NEET UG and NEET-PG examination to offer admission in medical courses offered by the university. NEET UG Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Type of Questions: Option Type Questions/ MultiChoice Questions.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Examination Duration: 3 hours.
Also, Check NEET PG Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
SRH University PMEE 2019 Syllabus
- Syllabus for SRH University PMEE 2019 will be considered from Physics, chemistry and Biology Subjects.
- Candidates should make preparation from given syllabus.
- Students can prepare from NCERT & CBSE books.
SRH University Admission Procedure
The NEET UG qualified candidates can apply to SRH University. A merit list will be prepared and the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process. The information brochure will be available in August 2019.
SRH University Scholarship
The university also has provision for a scholarship for Merit List Students. All the related information will be available on the official website.
How to Apply for SRH PMEE 2019
- Visit to Official Link www.srhu.ac.in.
- Click on given link Admission 2019-19.
- Click on “New Candidate” link for making a profile.
- Fill asked required details and submit.
- After Submission, Login ID & Password will be sent to your email ID or number.
- Log in as a registered candidate by using Login ID & Password.
- Now, fill up application form carefully with correct details.
- Upload your scanned sign and photo.
- Attached required scanned documents.
- Pay Application fee and click on submit.
- Take a hard copy for further use.
For more details, candidates can leave a comment below or visit the official website at www.srhu.ac.in. Thank you!