SNAP 2019 Admission: Application form, Admission Procedure, Dates, How to Apply, Notification
SNAP 2019 Admission: SNAP stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. The University level exam which is conducted by Symbiosis for Higher Studies in Management. SNAP 2019 entrance exam may be organised in December 2019. The candidates can get admission in MBA/PGDM after clearing the exam. So interested candidates have to update the SNAP 2019. Also, check the details of Common Admission Test (CAT).
SNAP 2019 Admission Application Form
The students can fill SNAP application form 2019 from the official website of the University. The eligibility criteria must be verified before applying. All should fill the SNAP 2019 application form carefully. Aspirants can fill the application form by both the modes like Offline Mode and Online Mode. The postal address is provided below in the article. Also, check SBI Education Loan Scheme.
SNAP 2019 Admission Application Fee:
The details of application fee are as follows:
- The application will also be paid in online mode.
- The Application fee will be Rs 1500.
- Thie application fee can be paid through DD/Net Banking/Credit Card.
SNAP 2019 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who want to apply for SNAP should fulfil the criteria given by the authority. The candidate should fulfil the mentioned criteria:
- Candidate should be a citizen of India. Check XAT (MBA) Application form.
- Candidate must complete the minimum fifteen years of education like (10+2+3), (10+2+4).
- English medium is compulsory for the applicant.
- The minimum %ge criteria would be at least 50% for general and 45% for Reserved Category.
- Graduates who are appearing in the qualifying exam, have to show the mark sheets or degree on admission time.
- Graduates from foreign universities are also eligible.
SNAP 2019 Admission Examination Schedule
All the important dates are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Important Date 2019|
|1||The release of official notification||Aug|
|2||Date of online registration||Second week of Aug to Fourth week of Nov|
|3||Closing of test payment||Fourth week of Nov|
|4||Admit card release date||First week of Dec|
|5||Date of exam||Third week of Dec|
|6||Declaration of result||Last week of Dec|
SNAP 2019 Admission Examination Pattern
The examination pattern will be as follows:
- Subjects: English Usage, Quantitative Ability, Comprehension Ability, Data Interpretation.
- Total Marks: The complete paper will be of 150 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be 1 mark. The right answer will be awarded by 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There are 1/4th marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Language: Exam will be in the English language.
- Mode of exam: The exam will be organized in Offline Mode.
- Pattern: All the question will be objective type.
- Duration: Total time duration will be 2 hours.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||General English: Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40*1||40|
|2||Quantitative Data, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40*1||40|
|4||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40*1||40|
SNAP 2019 Admission Admit Card
SNAP 2019 Admit Card, will be available from the first week of December 2019. SNAP 2019 Roll Number may show all the information regarding examination. It may show the pieces of information like students’ name, roll number, SNAP Exam centre and other details. Candidates must carry the admit card while taking the exam. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter examination centre.
SNAP 2019 Admission Examination
SNAP 2019 exam will be held in December 2019. All the candidate have to bring the admit card to the examination hall. SNAP 2019 examination will be two hours. All the candidate have to complete the paper in the specified time. Candidates will not be allowed to carry any electronic devices inside the examination hall.
SNAP 2019 Admission Result
The SNAP 2019 Result will be available from the official website of the university. The candidate should download the result from the website. The print out of the result will be important in the next admission process. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of their performances in the exam.
SNAP 2019 Admission Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will be based on the merit list of the examination. The qualified candidates will be called for the interview process. The admission process From applying application form to Examination date and counselling process will be followed the process which is given below. The cut off list for SNAP 2019 will be:
|Sr. No.||Institutes||Cut Off List|
|1||SIBM Pune & SCMHRD Pune||More than 72|
|2||SIBM Bengaluru & SIIB||More than 68|
|3||SITM, SIOM, SIBM (Hyderabad)||More than 62|
|4||SCIT, SIMS, SIIB||More than 54|
|5||SICSR, SSBF||More than 46|
|6||SIMC, SSMC, SIHS||More than 38|
SNAP 2019 Admission Document Required
Following documents will be required at the time of admission:
- All the Graduation degree and mark sheets.
- All the school level mark sheets.
- Character certificate.
- ID proof.
- Passport size photos.
SNAP 2019 How to apply
Following are the steps to fill the online application form:
- First of all, go to the official website of the authority.
- Then go to the admission/application related link.
- Go to apply Online Option.
- Now download the application form.
- Fill all the required details as per application form.
- After rechecking the application form submit the application form.
- You will receive a login ID and password on your mobile for future reference.
- Take a print of this application form.