SKUCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply.
Shri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test 2019 (SKUCET 2019) is an exam conducted by Shri kKishnadevaraya University. This exam is conducted by the authority to take admissions of candidates in various postgraduate courses in Arts, Commerce & Science streams offered by the university. Candidates can apply for this exam after the authority releases the application form. Candidates are advised to read this article In order to understand all the aspect of this entrance examination. We will try to provide candidates all the unique information about this examination. Check JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
SKUCET 2019 Application Form
Shri Krishnadevaraya University will provide the application form for this examination. Candidates can apply for the entrance test from the official website of the university. Candidates have to provide all the required details as on their qualification certificates to successfully apply for the entrance test. If the information provided by any candidate proved to be false in any condition as compared to the real details then the authority has a right to cancel the application form. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria provided by us before applying for this examination. Check Delhi University Admissions.
SKUCET 2019 Application Fee
All the candidates have to pay Rs 400 as the Application Fee. The application fee is not refundable for this entrance examination.
How to Pay
- Proceed with the payment of application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee by using Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates can apply for this exam after the deadline by paying late fees for application.
SKUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- Education: Candidate must have passed graduation in the field for which he/she is applying for with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- Age: Candidate must follow the age criteria decided by the Authority.
SKUCET 2019 Important Dates (Official)
|1||Registrations start in||2nd week March (12th) 2019|
|2||Deadline for registration without late fee||12th of April 2019|
|3||Deadline for registration with late fees (900 rupees)||13 to 23 April 2019|
|4||Tatkal Applications will be accepted on||24th April to 8th May 2019|
SKUCET Admit Card 2019
Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website by the University. Admit card is an important document for the SKUCET 2019 entrance exam. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website in 2nd week of May 2019. To download admit card candidates have to enter all the details required on admit card portal of the website of the University. Admit Card has all the details regarding candidate & Examination Centre and exam date. Candidate must have any id proof issued by Govt of India along with the admit card at the time of examination. If the photograph is missing from the admit card of any candidate that candidate has to paste an attested photograph on the admit card. candidates would not be allowed to sit for examination they wouldn’t have the required documents at the examination venue. Admit card will be an important document at the time of counselling also. Download SKUCET Official Brochure.
SKUCET Examination 2019
The entrance examination for admission in the courses listed above is conducted by the Rayalaseema University. This exam will take place on the 4th week of May 2019. Candidates have to bring admit card & another valid id proof to the examination centre. Candidates who will fail to bring the admit cards will not be allowed to sit for the exam by the officials. Candidate must follow the latest study material for preparation of the examination. Check All Study Options After XIIth Class.
SKUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Section A consist of 30 Marks, Section B consist of 30 Marks and section C consist of 40 marks.
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the paper.
- Duration: Candidates have to solve the question paper in 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: All questions will be of objective type.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking in this examination.
SKUCET Result 2019
The result of SKUCET 2019 will be released by the authority in June 2019. A merit list will be generated online by the University. Candidates will be able to know the percentile they managed to get in the examination. Candidates will be called for counselling session if they have got marks above than the cutoff. Candidates have to bring the result sheet at the counselling venue.
How to Apply for SKUCET 2019
Candidates are required to visit the official website of the authority i.e www.skuniversity.ac.in and follow the steps given below:
- Open the application portal on the landing page of the website.
- Applications will be available from 12th March 2019.
- The candidate has to enter all the details as listed on certificates of qualification.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to upload the photographs & signatures in the appropriate format.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the original documents.
- Now, click on the Submit option to submit the Application Form.
- Before submitting the application form candidates must ensure that all the details filled are correct.
- Incorrect forms will be rejected.