Sathyabama University entrance exam 2019: B.E/B.TECH, B.ARCH, How to Apply, Eligibility, Notification, Important Dates. More info at www.official website.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019
Sathyabama University or Satyabhama engineering college provides various courses like BE, B.TECH, B.arch in 24 or more streams. Sathyabama University is operated by Jeppiar Educaticational trust. For the above courses, only residents of India can apply.
Aspirants who seek admission in Sathyabhama University in courses of B.TECH, BE, B.ARCH can apply in offline and online mode from 3rd week of November 2019 to last week of March 2019. After Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019, the admissions will be done on the basis of scorecards.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam Application Fee
Candidates have to pay an amount of 1000 rupees when using postal mode and candidates have to pau an amount of 950 rupees when taking application form from the university office.
SUEE 2019 Eligibility Status
- For BE (CE, Aeronautical engineering, Automobile engineering): Aspirant have to be passed 10+2 from any state board, CBSE, ICSE having subjects of specialisation physics, chemistry, mathematics.
- For B.TECH (chemical engineering & information technology): Aspirant have to be passed 10+2 from any state board, CBSE, ICSE having subjects of specialisation physics, chemistry, mathematics.
- For B.TECH (biomedical engineering, biotechnology and bioinformatics): Aspirant have to be passed 10+2 from any state board, CBSE, ICSE having subjects of specialisation physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology.
- For B.ARCH: Aspirant have to be passed 10+2 from any state board, CBSE, ICSE having subjects of specialisation physics, chemistry, mathematics with 50% aggregate marks. the aspirant should also have English as a language subject and should have appeared in NATA exam.
Check TS POLYCET 2019.
SUEE 2019 Important Dates (Official)
The dates are most expected according to authority. However, some contradiction may be possible.
|Sr. No.||Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Events||Date|
|1||Registration starts on||November 1st, 2019|
|2||Registration ends on||April 6th, 2019|
|3||Slot Booking starting and availability of admit card||April 18th, 2019|
|4||Deadline of Slot Booking and availability of admit card||April 22nd, 2019|
|5||Exam date (Computer Based)||April 28th, 29th, 2019|
|6||Exam date for Guntur, Vishakhapatnam, Nellore, Vellivenu, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Kota and Chennai.||April 26th to 29th, 2019|
|7||Result Declaration||5th May 2019|
|8||Counselling Process will begin on||May 21st to 26th, 2019|
SUEE 2019 Exam pattern
- Total Questions: 180 questions.
- Sections in question paper: 4
- Mathematics: 60 questions
- Physics: 30 questions
- Chemistry: 30 questions
- Biology: 60 questions
Satyabhama University 2019 Scholarships
Sathyabhama University also offers the top 25 rankers a scholarship of total tuitions fee for the duration of the full course. Sathyabhama University also offers REMIBAI JEPPIAR SCHOLARSHIP for the top 3 rank holders in semester exam of the university. If any student maintains the top rank in 8 consecutive semesters of university exams the university gives the maximum scholarship to the student.
Yearly Fee Structure
For all courses expect B.Arch
|Particulars||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||Final year|
For B. ARCH only:
|Particulars||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year|
|Exam & drawing kit||Rs.35,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.15,000|
Source: Official website of Sathyabhama University.
SUEE 2019 Guidelines
- Aspirants should keep their e-challan copy and registration number for further procedures.
- Offline payment will be accepted by Indian bank challans.
- Only permanent residents of India can apply for the exam.
- Hostel facilities are also available for both boys and girls.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 Admission Procedure
- Examination: The examination for the desired exam will be held in the last week of April 2019.
- Admissions are done purely on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance exam conducted by Sathyabhama University for BE, B.TECH and B.ARCH.
- Counselling: The selected aspirants are called for a counselling session. Counselling will start in the 3rd week of May 2019. The complete process of seat allotment will be conducted by the Counseling Committee.
- Branch allotting: On the day of counselling session the branches of study are allotted to the qualified students and provisional admission letters are issued to them.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2019 How to Apply Process
- Candidates have to apply in offline mode.
- Candidates can purchase the application form from the university by paying 950 rupees.
- You can also obtain the application form by post.
- You can obtain the application form by writing a request letter to the coordinator of the examination, Satyabhama University and attaching a demand draft of 1000 rupees in favour of Satyabhama Institute of Science and Technology.
- Aspirants can get the admission form from the campus on payment of Rs. 9500/-.
- Application forms are also provided by the university via the post on sending a Demand draft of amount Rs.1000/, drawn over the name of Sathyabhama University which is payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should clearly mention their mailing address on the demand draft for the convenience in sending the application form by the university.
Postal Address of University:
The coordinator, Sathyabhama University, Jeppiar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai -600119.