RU PGCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply
RU PGCET 2019
Rayalaseema University PG Common Entrance Test 2019 (RU PGCET 2019) is an exam conducted by Rayalaseema University. This exam is conducted by the authority to take admissions of candidates in various postgraduate courses in Arts, Commerce & Science streams offered by the university. Candidates can apply for this exam when the authority releases the application form. Candidates are advised to read this article In order to understand all the aspect of this entrance examination. We will try to provide candidates all the unique information about this examination.
RU PGCET 2019 Application Form
Rayalaseema University will release the application form in online mode. Candidates have to fill the application form with the correct details. Also, candidates have to upload the scanned copies of signature and photograph to the application form.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs.400 as application fees.
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.300 as application fees.
Note: The application fee is not refundable.
RU PGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Candidate must follow the age criteria decided by the Authority.
- Education: Candidate must have passed graduation in the same stream for which he/she is applying for.
RU PGCET 2019 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of RU PGCET is as follows:
|Sr No.||Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1||The beginning of the application form||March 2019|
|2||The closing of registration||March 2019|
|3||Deadline for registration with late fees||April 2019|
|4||The release of the admit card||May 2019|
|5||Date of entrance exam||June 2019|
|6||The result will be announced in||July 2019|
RU PGCET Exam Pattern
The patter of the exam will be as given below:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be commenced in offline mode.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the paper.
- Time Duration: Candidates have to solve the question paper in 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: All questions will be of objective type.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in this examination.
RU PGCET Admit Card 2019
Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website by the University. Admit card is an important document for RU PGCET 2019 entrance exam. Admit card will be downloaded by entering application number an date of birth. It is necessary to produce the admit card on the day of the exam at the exam centre. Candidates should keep the admit card safe till the admission process overs.
RU PGCET Examination 2019
The exam will be conducted in June 2019. Candidates have to report to the exam centre as per the timing mentioned on the admit card. It is necessary to keep admit card while taking the exam. Candidates without admit card will not be permitted to sit for the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before half an hour. Also, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam after half an hour of the commencement of the exam. Mobile phones and other electronic products are prohibited from the entrance exam.
RU PGCET Result 2019
The result of RU PGCET 2019 will be released by the authority in July 2019. A merit list will be generated online by the University. Candidates will be able to know the percentile they managed to get in the examination. Candidates will be called for counselling session if they have got marks above than the cutoff.
How to Apply for RU PGCET 2019
Candidates are required to visit the official website of the authority i.e www.rudoa.in and follow the steps given below:
- Open the application portal on the landing page of the website.
- The candidate has to enter all the details as listed on certificates of qualification.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to upload the photographs & signatures in the appropriate format.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the original documents.
- Now, click on the Submit option to submit the Application Form.
- Before submitting the application form candidates must ensure that all the details filled are correct.
- Incorrect forms will be rejected immediately.
- Proceed with the payment of application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card/Admit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates can apply for this exam after the deadline by paying late fees for application.