RGIPT Admission 2019: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) is a well-known Training & education institute of the government of India. The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) was established by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOP&NG) by an act named as Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Act 2007. The institute provides the degree in B.Tech, M.Tech & MBA for the candidates in regular academic sessions. This institute provides the course with the affiliation of 6 oil units of India namely ONGC, IOCL, OIL, GAIL, BPCL and HPCL which works in association with the Oil Industry Develop[ment Board (OIDB). The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) has mentorship with Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur. candidates will get admitted to the institute in regular academic courses of the sessions of academics. For the admission related queries, candidates should read this article to have ease in application procedure & other procedures related to the admissions of the courses provided by the institute.
RGIPT Admission 2019
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) conducts the admissions to the courses provided by the institute. Candidates have to follow some of the conditions & criteria imposed by the authority for the admission in the institute. The institute provides admission in the course on the basis of some reputed entrance exams held by the CBSE & other authorities. For the ease of the candidates, we have entitled all the important features of the admission procedure of the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT). We advise the candidates to check the official sources for more information on the admission of the institute.
RGIPT Admission 2019 Application Form
The application forms for the admissions in the course of the Institute will be available from the official website source of the institute. Candidates have to fill the application form within the time limit imposed by the institute. The time limits & conditions to apply for the admissions are available in the article given below. The application forms will be released by the Institute in May 2019. The notification for application form will be issued by the Institute on its official website in last week of April 2019. Click here to get all Related links for CSAB Counselling Process.
Check RMLAU Admission 2019.
Application Fees of the RGIPT Admission 2019
The institute will collect a specific amount from each candidate for the application of the admission in the Institute for the courses provided by the institute. This amount will be decided by the examination authority of the Institute by analysing the expenditure done by the institute in the commencement of the admission related procedures.
- The candidates belonging to the upper class, Unreserved & General category have to pay INR 1000 for the application form of RGIPT Admission 2019 Application Form.
- The candidates belonging to the Reserved, lower class, OBC or financially backward category have to pay INR 500 for the application form of RGIPT Admission 2019 Application Form.
RGIPT Admission 2019 Eligibility Standards
The eligibility criteria include the eligibilities standards as opted by IITs, NITs and other national level institutes.
For B.Tech Course
- Candidate must have completed his High School from any recognised board or authority.
- Subjects in the High school class must be Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
- Minimum marks required in 10+2 class are 50%.
- Additionally, the candidate should have appeared for competitive exam JEE Advanced etc.
- Candidate must have completed his degree in any field of education from the recognised authority which provides graduation degrees.
- Minimum marks required for Graduation degree are 50%.
- Additionally, the candidate should have appeared for competitive exams like CAT, XAT etc.
- Candidate must have completed his UG & PG degree in the same field of education for which the candidates have applied for.
- These degrees should be awarded by the recognised authority which provides graduation degrees. Check IISc 2019 Application Form.
- Minimum marks required for the UG & PG degrees separately are 50%.
RGIPT Admission 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|1||The application starts on||15th May 2019|
|2||Deadline to apply||9th July 2019|
|3||1st list of shortlisted candidates||11th July 2019|
|4||Deadline to pay registration fees for candidates of 1st list||15th July 2019|
|7||Deadline to register||30th July 2019|
|8||Starting Date of Academic session||31st July 2019|
The Schedule admission procedure may be changed by the authority, So the candidates must check the schedule occasionally from the sources of the authority.
RGIPT Admission Fee (Semester) 2019
To get admission in the first semester of B.Tech course the admission fee will be 1,30,000 rupees for Gen./ OBC category. This admission fee will have to pay at admission time. Check Top Engineering Colleges in India.
RGIPT Admission 2019 Results
The candidates will be shortlisted for the admissions in the course of the Institute on the basis of the ranks obtained by the candidates in the professional exams like JEE Advanced, CAT, XAT, GMAT, NET etc. The candidates have to fulfil the criteria decided by the Institute for admission after the publication of the list of the shortlisted candidates. in case any candidate fails to complete the procedure his or her candidature will be dismissed by the authority.
How to Apply for RGIPT Admission 2019
- Open the official website of the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT). Click Here to Apply Now.
- Click on New Registration link.
- Fill the details in the fields indicated.
- Submitted the digital information required.
- Proceed to the next step.
- Complete payment procedure.
- Take a copy of the application form & fees receipt.