Punjab PMET 2019 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, How to Apply / Apply online for Punjab PMET 2019 from official website at – bfuhs.ac.in.
Punjab PMET 2019
Punjab Medical Entrance Test is mainly conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot. Punjab PMET is an entrance examination which is conducted for offering admission in Medicine and Dentistry courses like MBBS / BDS etc under private and government colleges of Punjab. After the year 2016, Admission is provided on the basis of NEET scorecard. Candidates have to participate in NEET examination. NEET is a National Level Entrance Examination known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. Candidates should apply online for getting admission in MBBS / BDS courses. We have provided all information details regarding Punjab PMET 2019 in this article. You can check your eligibility criteria from this article. You should read this article completely.
Punjab PMET 2019 Application Form
- Eligible candidates can get the application form from the official website to apply for Punjab PMET 2019.
- Candidates have to apply only via online mode. There is no another way to apply for the same.
- Candidates will be able to apply for the month of April 2019.
- Candidates need to take a hard copy of submitted application form.
Punjab PMET 2019 Notification
- Notification will be published in April 2019.
- Candidates can check it through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can get an idea about their eligibility for notification.
- Candidates must read it carefully before applying.
Punjab PMET 2019 Exam Dates
- Candidates can apply for Punjab PMET 2019 from the month of April 2019.
- They can submit applications until April 2019 and with the late fee, will be able to submit application forms until the month of May 2019.
- They have to pay application fee till May 2019.
- They will be able to download their Admit Card from the official website in the month of May 2019.
- The examination also will be conducted in the month of May 2019.
- Candidates can check their result in the month of may, 2019 after attended examination successfully.
- Counselling will start in the month of June 2019.
Punjab PMET 2019 Eligibility
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have qualify intermediate examination from a govt approved board with PCB and English individually.
Domicile: Candidates must have a Punjab Residential Certificate.
Required Minimum Marks:
- General Category Candidates: 50% aggregate marks.
- PWD Category Candidates: 45% aggregate marks.
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 40% aggregate marks.
Eligible Candidates: Candidates who are pursuing qualifying examinations, also able to apply for Punjab PMET 2019.
- Prospects Fee: Rs. 200/-.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 5000/-.
- SC / ST category candidates need to pay only Rs. 2500/-.
- In case of not apply in given frame time, candidates have to pay the application fee with late fee of Rs. 500/-.
|Sr. No.||Events name||Important Dates|
|1||Date for Availability of Online and Offline prospectus||Month of April 2019|
|2||Last Date for Online application form submission||Month of April 2019|
|3||Last Date for online application with late fee||Month of May 2019|
|4||Last Date for fee submission||Month of May 2019|
|5||Date for Admit Card Availability||Month of May 2019|
|6||Date of Punjab PMET 2019||Month of May 2019|
|7||Date of Result Declaration||Month of May 2019|
|8||Date of Counselling Begin||Month of June 2019|
Punjab PMET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: Online Mode (Computer Based Test).
- Examination Duration: 3 hours.
- Examination Medium: English and Hindi Language only.
- No. of Questions: 200 questions.
- Type of Questions: Multichoice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|S. No.||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Expected reservation Seats of Punjab PMET 2019
|S. No.||Categories Name||Reservation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||25%|
|3||Backward Area/Border Area (1% each)||2%|
|4||Physically Handicapped (PH) / orthopedically handicapped (OH) only||3%|
|5||Children/Grandson of Freedom fighter||1%|
|6||Wards of Defence Personnel||1%|
Punjab PMET 2019 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to get admit card from official portal.
- They can download it in the month of May 2019.
- Candidates need to have extra hard copies for further process.
Punjab PMET 2019 Result
- The result will be declared by conducting body.
- The result will be announced in the month of May 2019.
- It will be available on the official website to check.
- Rank list will be made on candidate’s obtained marks in PMET 2019.
Punjab PMET 2019 Counselling
- Counselling process will be held in Online Mode.
- It is expected that counselling will be started from the month of June 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be able to attend counselling process.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank list and college choices of candidates.
- Documents verification also will be done during the counselling process.
- -PMET 2019 Admit Card.
- -PMET 2019 Score Card.
- -High School Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate.
- -Intermediate Mark sheet & Passing Certificate.
- -Character Certificate.
- -Domicile Certificate.
- -Category Certificate.
- -Application Form with Challan.
How to Apply for Punjab PMET 2019
- Visit Official Website – bfuhs.ac.in.
- Go to suitable link Punjab PMET 2019.
- Click on Application Form.
- Fill up required data like name of the candidate, educational qualifications etc with exact information.
- Attached required and authentication files or required scanned documents.
- Choose payment mode like debit card/credit card or bank challan.
- Pay application Fee and Enter on submit.
- After a successful submission, your application form filled successfully.
- Take a print out or hard copy for further use.
For more information, candidates can leave a comment below. Thank you!