PU CET (PG) 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Important Dates Admit Card Result How to Apply
PU CET (PG) 2019: Punjab University Common Entrance Test 2019 (PU CET (PG)) is an exam conducted by Punjab University Chandigarh. The entrance exam is conducted by the authority. Candidates can go for admissions in various post-graduate courses. Candidates can apply for this exam when the authority releases the application form. In order to understand all the aspect of this entrance examination, candidates are advised to read the article.
Latest: Click here to download PU CET (PG) Download.
PU CET (PG) 2019 Application Form
Punjab University will provide the application form for this examination. Candidates can apply for the entrance test from the official website of the university. Candidates have to provide all the required details as on their original academic or non-academic certificates to successfully apply for the entrance test. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for this examination.
- Candidates from General category have to pay application fees of Rs. 2100.
- Reserved (category) candidates have to pay Rs. 1050 as application fees.
- If any candidate chooses an additional subject for examination, the candidate has to pay Rs.300 additionally.
Note: The application fee is not refundable.
PU CET (PG) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
|1||LLM||B.A LL.B/ BBA LLB/ B.Com LL.B with 50% marks|
|2||MCA||BCA with 55% marks|
|3||M.A MCJ||Master in Arts Journalism and Mass Communication|
|4||MPH||Graduation in any stream|
|5||MA (Geography)||Graduation in any stream|
Age: Candidates have to follow the age criteria as prescribed by National Assesment & Accreditation Council (NAAC).
PU CET (PG) 2019 Important Dates (Official Dates)
All the official dates are as follows:
- The online application form will be available: 9th April 2019;
- Last date for submission of application form: 8th May 2019;
- Deadline for the submission of application fee via SBI Challan: 11th May 2019;
- Deadline for uploading a photograph, signature and other related details: 14th May 2019;
- Correction window for uploading photograph, signature and other related details: 17th May 2019.
PU CET (PG) Examination 2019
The entrance examination for admission in the courses listed above is conducted by the Punjab University. This exam will take place in June 2019. Candidates have to bring admit card & another valid id proof to the examination centre. Candidates who will fail to bring the admit cards will not be allowed to sit for the exam by the officials.
- Mode of conduct: Exam will be commenced in offline mode.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 75 marks.
- Total Questions: There will be total 75 questions in the paper.
- Duration: Candidates have to solve the question paper in 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: all questions will be of objective type.
PU CET (PG) Admit Card 2019
Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website by the University. Admit card is an important document for PU CET (PG) 2019 entrance exam. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website in June 2019. Admit Card has all the details regarding candidate & Examination Centre and exam date. Candidates have to keep Admit Card at the time of examination and throughout the admission process. Candidate should have the id proof with the admit card at the time of examination. Candidates would not be allowed to sit for examination they wouldn’t have the required documents at the examination venue. Admit card will be an important document at the time of counselling also.
PU CET (PG) Result 2019
The result of PU CET (PG) 2019 will be released by the authority in June 2019. A merit list will be generated online by the University. Candidates will be able to know the percentile they managed to get in the examination. Candidates will be called for counselling session if they have got marks above than the cutoff.
How to Apply for PU CET (PG) 2019
Candidates are required to visit the official website of the authority i.e www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in and follow the steps given below:
- Open the application portal on the landing page of the website.
- The candidate has to enter all the details as listed on certificates of qualification.
- Candidates have to upload the photo & sign after filling all the details.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the original documents.
- Now, click on the Submit option to submit the Application Form.
- Before submitting the application form candidates must ensure that all the details filled are correct.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates can apply for this exam after the deadline by paying late fees for application.