PIMS MBBS / BDS Admission 2019 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply Online for PIMS MBBS / BDS 2019 from Official Website at – www.pravara.com.
PIMS MBBS/ BDS 2019
PIMS is also known as Paravar Institute of Medical Science in full form. It is responsible for offering admission in various Under Graduate courses like MBBS / BDS Courses. Candidates who want to go to PIMS for getting admission in MBBS/ BDS courses, they all have to apply online for the same. Candidates can apply from the official website. For applying for the same, they have to register online first and after that have to log in as a registered candidate. We have provided all required information in this article.
PIMS MBBS / BDS 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can apply via online mode.
- They should fill required information like name. parent’s name, date of birth, contact no., address and academic qualifications etc.
- They can make payment through online mode via debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
- They have to upload their scanned required documents and photograph and signature.
- After submission of application, candidates need to take a hard copy for further use.
PIMS MBBS / BDS 2019 Notification
The admission process in PIMS MBBS/ BDS will be based on the NEET UG 2019 examination schedule. Candidates have to appear in NEET UG exam to get admission in PIMS. All other admission activities will also be on the basis of NEET UG schedule. So click here to know about NEET UG 2019 Application Form with all details.
- Notification for UG courses under Medicine and Dentistry will be published in the month of August 2019.
- This notification will be for the 2019-19 academic year.
- Interested candidates can check it from the official website of PIMS.
- Notification consists eligible criteria for all categories candidates.
PIMS MBBS / BDS 2019 Dates
- Candidates will be able to apply for PIMS MBBS / BDS 2019 from the month of August 2019.
- They can apply until the month of September 2019.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from 1 or 2 weeks before of examination.
PIMS MBBS/ BDS 2019 Eligibility
Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian.
Candidate must have nationality certificate issued by District Magistrate/ Additional District Magistrate / Chief Metropolitan Magistrate/ A valid passport.
- Interested candidate should have passed HSC or its equivalent examination with having Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Candidates completed their HSC under the foreign system of India, are required to have equivalent certificated issued by Association of Indian University, New Delhi.
Required Minimum Marks:
- For General / Unreserved Category Candidates: 50% aggregate Marks.
- For SC /ST /Reserved Category Candidates: 40% aggregate Marks.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be 17 years as on academic year in which admission is sought.
Eligible Candidates: Candidate who are pursuing qualifying examination i.e, HSC / 12th class examination in the respective admission year, they also are eligible to apply for the same.
Required marks in CET:
- General category Candidates must have scored 50% marks in Common Entrance Test conducted by PIMS university.
- SC / ST category candidates must obtain 40% marks in Common Entrance Test conducted by PIMS university.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 5000/- for PIMS MBBS / BDS 2019.
|Sr. No.||Courses Name||General category|
|1||M.B.B.S.||Rs. 10,00,000/- per year|
|2||B.D.S.||Rs. 4,15,000/- per year|
|3||B.P.T||Rs. 1,00,000/- per year|
|4||B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 75,000/- per year|
|5||Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 50,000/- per year|
|Rs. 1,10,000/- per year|
|7||M.Sc Medical Biotechnology||Rs. 75,000/- per year|
|8||B.Sc + M.Sc Integrated Medical Biotechnology||Rs. 50,000/- per year|
|9||M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 75,000/- per year|
|10||M.Sc Public Health||Rs. 50,000/- per year|
|11||M.Sc Medical (Anatomy/ Physiology/ Pharmacology/ Microbiology)||Rs. 90,000/- per year|
PIMS MBBS / BDS 2019 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: Multichoice questions.
- No. of Questions: 200 questions.
- Examination Duration: 3 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
|Sr. No.||Subjects name||No. of Questions|
PIMS MBBS /BDS 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for Physics:
- -Physical world & measurement.
- -Properties of Bulk matter.
- -Magnetic effects of current & magnetism.
- -Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents.
- -Dual nature of matter and radiation.
- -Atoms and nuclei.
- -Electronic devices.
- -The behaviour of perfect gas & kinetic theory.
- -Oscillations and waves.
- -Laws of Motion.
- -Work, Energy & Power.
- -The motion of System of Particles & rigid body.
- -Current electricity.
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- -Redox Reactions.
- -s-Block elements.
- -Some p-block elements.
- -Organic chemistry.
- -Some basic concepts of chemistry.
- -Structure of Atom.
- -Alcohols, Ethers and Phenols.
- -Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxylic acids.
- -Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- -Chemistry in everyday life.
- -Chemical bonding & molecular structure.
- -Classification of elements and periodically in properties.
- -States of matter: Gases & Liquids.
- -Environmental chemistry.
- -p-block elements.
- -d & f block elements.
- -General principles and processes of isolation of elements.
- -Coordination compounds.
- -Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- -Solid state.
- -Chemical Kinetics.
- -Surface Chemistry.
Syllabus for Biology:
- -Human physiology.
- -Genetics and evolution.
- -Biology & Human Welfare.
- -Ecology and Environment.
- -Biotechnology and its applications.
- -Diversity in living world.
- -Structural organization in animals & plants.
- -Plant physiology.
- -Cell structure and function.
How to Apply for PIMS MBBS / BDS 2019
Candidates can apply by following some useful steps which are given below
- Visit Official Website – www.pravara.com.
- Go to suitable link PLMS MBBS / BDS 2019.
- Click on Application Form.
- Fill up required data like name of the candidate, educational qualifications etc with exact information.
- attached required and authentication files or required scanned documents.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Choose payment mode like debit card/credit card or bank challan.
- Enter on submit.
- After a successful submission, your application form filled successfully.
- Take a print out or hard copy for further use.
For more further information details, candidates can visit the official website or leave a comment below. Thank you!