OUCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply.
Osmania University Common Entrance Test 2019 (OUCET) is an exam conducted by Osmania University Telangana. This exam is conducted by the authority to take admissions of candidates in various post-graduate, 5 years integrated course & pg diploma courses. Candidates can apply for this exam after the release of the application form. Candidates are advised to read this article to understand all the aspect of this entrance examination. We will try to provide candidates all the unique information about this examination. Check AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form.
OUCET 2019 Application Form
Osmania University will provide the application form for this examination. Candidates can apply for the entrance test from the official website of the authority. The university has offered many post graduate and PG Diploma courses. One can take admission but before this, he/ she has to prove himself or herself by cracking the entrance exam. The entrance exam is called as OUCET throughout the country. You can get all information through internet by simply typing OUCET 2019 Application Form.
OUCET 2019 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 700 for BC/BC.
- The candidates from reserved categories have to pay an amount of 575 rupees.
- There will be an additional subject fee of 400 rupees is there.
- Click on the Proceed for the payment of application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee using Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking facilities or TS/AP online centre.
- Telangana University.
- Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Osmania University.
- Palamuru and Potti Sreeramulu Telegu Universities.
OUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian.
- Residential Criteria: Candidate should be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- Migrants: Candidates whose ancestors are migrants of other countries must satisfy the criterion prescribed by the university. Check TS PGLCET 2019 Application Form.
- Candidates must have passed B.SC, B.A or any other equivalent examination with at least 40% marks.
- Age: Candidates age must be below than or equal to 30 years (34 years for reserved category candidates).
OUCET 2019 Important Dates (Official)
|1||Registrations start in||1st week April 2019|
|2||Deadline for registration without late fee||19 May 2019|
|3||Deadline for registration with a late fee of Rs.200|
With 1000 rupees late fee
|26 May 2019|
|4||Admit card release date||3rd week May 2019|
|5||OUCET 2019 Examination||4-6-2019 to 13-06-2019 (The detailed timetable will be published on 26th May 2019)|
OUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of conduct: Exam will be commenced in online mode.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the paper.
- Duration: Candidates have to solve the question paper in 90 minutes (Except M.P.Ed.).
- For MP.Ed the question paper will have 75 Questions of 75 marks.
- Type of Questions: All questions will be of objective type. Check IIT Kharagpur Admissions 2019. There will be various objective type questions are there.
- For M.Sc. Courses: The entrance test will consider two parts. Part A will be from the chemistry of 40 marks. Part B will be from the optional subjects of 60 marks. Check OUCET 2019 Syllabus and Download Exam Pattern.
OUCET Admit Card 2019
Osmania University is the university who provides the admit card for the entrance test. Students will get admission in PG Diploma courses or five year integrated programs through this test. So all should have to check the notification and other guidelines by the university before the CET. Admit card can be downloaded by providing registration ID and Date of birth on the admit card downloading portal.
OUCET Examination 2019
The CET examination may be organised by Osmania University after the application form submission process. Check Law Entrance Exam List All over India. Thye applicants should have to accept the rules and other notifications for the examination.
OUCET Examination Centres 2019
There are ten entrance examination centres announced by the authority. Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad, Mahabubnagar, kodad, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Siddipet, Adilabad, Warangal, Karimnagar are the announced cities fir examination centre. In reputed schools and colleges may be converted to the examination centre.
OUCET Result 2019
After the declaration of CET result by Osmania University, the applicants will be able to get admission in the offered courses. The result of OUCET 2019 will be released by the authority in June 2019. The students have to check the result on www.osmania.ac.in. This is the same portal where the candidates have applied a fresh application form.
OUCET Counselling Process 2019
There is no doubt on the process of the selection procedure. Osmania University has made clear that the admission will be done on the merit list. The merit list will be based on the OUCET Entrance exam. The candidates who will be selected have to take admission before the deadline and complete all formalities.
How to Apply for OUCET 2019
Candidates are required to visit the official website of the authority i.e www.osmania.ac. in and follow the steps given below:
- Open the application portal on the landing page of the website.
- Fill all the details.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to upload the photographs & signatures in the prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Now, click on the Submit option to submit the Application Form.
- Before submitting the application form you must ensure the details filled are correct.
- Incorrect forms will be rejected on the spot. And admit card will be released for such students.