Odisha ITI 2019 Admission Application Form, Important Dates, Notification, Eligibility, How to Apply, Apply Online, Application Form. For more info visit us at www.official website.
Odisha ITI Admission 2019
Odisha ITI is a large group of 48 government institutes in the Odisha region. This time Odisha ITI is inviting application form for admission process. Odisha ITI Admission 2019 Application forms will be released in the last week of May 2019.All the updated information regards to admission process will be online. We are providing some information and tips about Odisha ITI 2019.For more info, you may visit the official portal of Odisha ITI which is given as below www.dheodisha.gov.in.
Odisha ITI 2019 Application Form
All the Odisha ITI 2019 application forms will be available on the official website of the authority. Candidates also can apply from the state ITIs of Odisha. Candidates should check the criteria for eligibility before apply.Here we are also providing the information regarding eligibility, application fee and how to apply process.
- Name of conducting body- Odisha ITI.
- Name of Institute- Government Industrial Training Institute Odisha.
- Admission Date- May 2019.
- Official Portal- www.itiodishaadmission.nic.in.
Odisha ITI 2019 Application Fee
The Odisha ITI 2019 application fee will be of Rs 10 per college chosen which is paid through online us the official portal.
Odisha ITI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification– Candidate should have a passing certificate of 8th/10th as per course applied for.
- Age– There is no upper age limit but the candidate should possess 14 years of age.
- Nationality– The candidate should be a citizen of India.
Odisha ITI 2019 Schedule
|Sr. no.||Event||Respective Date (tentative)|
|1||Odisha ITI 2019 Application form issue on||May/June 2019|
|2||Deadline for Application submission||2nd week June 2019|
|3||Merit list Issue on||3rd Week of June 2019|
|4||Odisha ITI 2019 Final Merit List||1st Week of July 2019|
|5||Admission with Documentation||After releasing of every merit list|
|6||Admission to the vacant seats||After admission process according to merit list|
Important: After publishing every merit list admission process is there. Admission to the vacant seats will be done after the admission process according to merit list.
Odisha ITI 2019 Reservation
- Other Backward Class.
- Scheduled Castes.
- Physically handicapped under the Person with Disabilities Act, 1995.
- Female Candidates (all Co-ed ITI’s).
- Scheduled Tribes.
- Defence Personnel: reserved for widows/ wards of Military / Para-Military personnel.
Note: All the reservation will strictly follow the Law and Act.
Odisha ITI 2019 Admission
All the admission will be accepted according to eligibility of candidates. No partiality is there. All the admission will be held on the August 2019 after publishing merit list. After every merit list admissions take place. Candidates are advised to keep all the admission related documents safe with them.All the application forms will be available on the official website of the authority. After applying online candidates have to report to the government ITI with the required documents and the admission fee. Check Bihar ITI Admission 2019.
Odisha ITI 2019 Merit List
After filling the application form and % evaluation process, merit list will be released. According to the merit, list seat allotment and counselling process will start. The merit list will be released in mid of June to mid of July 2019. Merit list will show the top candidates. Top candidates will have the preference in the admission process.
Odisha ITI 2019 Counselling
After the release of merit list, the counselling process will start on. You have to choose your most liked trade in the Institute. On the behave of merit list you will be selected for admission. Counselling is the final step of the admission process. Those students will score higher or equal to the cut-off list be eligible for the counselling process. The admission committee may recheck your documents if required. You are advised to bring all the documents on counselling day. Check Delhi ITI Admission 2019.
Odisha ITI 2019 Document required
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Cast and other certificates.
- 8th/10th class schooling mark sheet.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Bank account details.
- Aadhaar Card as an ID proof.
Odisha ITI 2019 How to Apply
Candidates who interested in Odisha ITI 2019 admissions have to apply online on the official portal of Institute. Here we providing some tips which are helpful in applying Online.
- Step 1: First of all candidate have to visit the official website of Odisha ITI which is provided on the top of this article.
- Step 2: Then go on the apply online and click the button.
- Step 3: Download the application form and fill the each and every column of the form.
- Step 4: Fill all the information details like name, parents name and educational details.
- Step 5: Paste or upload your passport size photo.
- Step 6: Now submit the application form carefully.