Odisha DET 2019 Application form, Last Date, Notification, Examination Schedule, How to Apply, Exam Pattern and other details. For more details visit us at www.official website
Odisha DET 2019 Admissions
It should be remembered that all the Odisha DET 2019 Admissions process from the 2016 year are on the basis of merit list. DET means Diploma Entrance Exam. All the interested students may apply for the admission procedure through the internet. It is the state level exam to admit the students in engineering/non-engineering/TV courses. The board will invite the application form through Online mode only.
Odisha DET 2019 Application Form
All the applications will be invited through online mode. Contenders who are interested in appearing in Odisha DET 2019 should submit the application form before the last date. Here we are going to inform all the applicants that submit your Application form of Odisha DET 2019 Admissions as soon as possible. We are going to aware here all the applicants that apply for this test as soon as you can till the closing date of application. Candidates should remember that if once the last date passed out then the same department will not accept any application form. For more info, you can visit the official website of the board.
- Odisha DET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate has to pass 10th class from a recognized board.
- The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- The minimum age should be 14 years but for mining and drilling, it should be 16 years.
- And there is no upper limit of age to take admission in Odisha DET 2019.
- The candidates applying for directly for the 3rd semester should have pass 12th class from NON-Medical. Subjects would be PCM preferred.
Odisha DET 2019 Application Fee
Application Fee- Rs 150 for male candidates. And for SC/ST the fee would be Rs 100.
Mode of Payment– The application fee is submitted through the online process using Credit Card, Net Banking.
Odisha DET 2019 Examination Schedule
|Sr. no.||Events||Respective Dates|
|1||Application form issue on||March 2019|
|2||Last Date of Application submission||April 2019|
|3||Admit card issue on||15 Days before the exam|
|4||Entrance Exam Will be held on||May 2019|
|5||Result Declaration Date||15 Days after the Exam 2019|
|6||Starting Date of Counselling||July 2019|
- Last Date: April 2019
- Date of Exam: May 2019
- Date of Result: After 15 days of Exam
- Starting Date of Counselling: July 2019
- Examination: Odisha DET 2019 Admissions
Odisha DET 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Syllabus- Complete 10th class syllabus and for admission in 3rd sem 12th class PCM will be preferred.
- No. of question- 100 Questions
- Type of question- Objective Type
- Time duration- 150 Minutes
- Marking- 4 marks for right answer and no negative marking.
- Total marks- 400 Marks.
Odisha DET 2019 How to Apply
Students are requested to be updated with the official website of the Board. Here are tips that are useful in applying the admission form.
- First of all, candidates have to log the official website of Board which is www.detodisha.nic.in.
- Now go to the link ‘‘ODISHA DET 2019 Admission”.
- Fill all the details as per the application form. All the details should be correct.
- Upload all the scanned documents, ID proof, and thumb impression if required.
- Verify all the details and submit the application form.
- Now, pay the fee to the ”Directorate of Technical Education of Odisha’‘ by making a DD from the bank.
Odisha DET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued in the last week of April 2019 or first week of May 2019. All the candidates have to present along with the Admit Card in the examination hall. Without the Admit Card, no one will allow in the Examination Hall. The admit card will contain the information like your name, roll number, center name and much more. You are advised to keep at least one ID proof with you.
Odisha DET 2019 Entrance Exam
After issuing the admit card the date of exam will be cleared. The date will be published on the official portal of the Board. It will also show on the admit card along with the exam center.
Odisha DET 2019 Result
The result will be announced on the official portal of the Board after 15 days of the exam. The scorecard will show you, marks and be ranking gained by you. This scorecard will be used throughout the admission procedure.
Odisha DET 2019 Counselling
The counseling will be started in July 2019. By using the scorecard you can go for the further process. you are advised to bring all the original document with you on counseling time. A list of the required document for Odisha DET 2019 Admissions given below:
Odisha DET 2019 Document Required
- 10th and 12th mark sheet from the respective board.
- Character certificate for SC/ST category students.
- Domicile certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate if required.
- Two ID proof.
- Passport size photos.