ODISHA B.ED 2019, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, How to Apply. For more info, visit us at www.official website.
ODISHA B.ED 2019
The Directorate of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) has released notification regarding application form for B.Ed course in Odisha state. candidates who want to study for the teaching course can apply for this. Candidates can apply online for the entrance exam on the official website of the Directorate of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT). Check Patna Women’s College B.Ed. Entrance Exam.
ODISHA B.Ed 2019 Application Form
The registrations for ODISHA B.Ed 2019 will be available in online mode from the official website of conducting body. Candidates are advised to submit their application form on or before the scheduled date. The registration for ODISHA B.ED 2019 will probably start in May 2019. Applicants can check the complete information regarding ODISHA B.Ed Admission 2019 from the article written by our expert’s team on this web page. Check SCERT Odisha D.El.Ed./ B.Ed./ M.Ed Application Form.
ODISHA B.Ed 2019 Application Fees
- For General category: Rs. 400 as application fees.
- For Reserved category: Rs. 200 as application fees.
ODISHA B.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation or Post graduation degree or its equivalent degree from any recognized institute.
- Reservation Criteria: Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category will be prescribed for relaxation of 5% relaxation in marks, according to the authority.
- Age: Candidates must be 20 years at least. Check UP B.Ed. Admissions.
ODISHA B.Ed 2019 Important Dates
|1||Registration starts in||May to June 2019|
|2||Deadline for online fee payment||June 2019|
|3||Deadline for generating challan||June 2019|
|4||Deadline for fee payment through challan||June 2019|
|5||Odisha B.Ed Admit card||June 2019|
|6||Odisha B.Ed. Exam 2019||July 2019|
|7||Odisha B.Ed. Result 2019||Will be updated soon|
Check CG B.Ed 2019.
ODISHA B.Ed 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of conduct: Offline.
- Type of questions: There will be multiple choice type questions in the paper.
- Total questions: Question paper will have 150 questions in total.
- Total marks: Information not available.
- Sections of paper: Question paper will have 4 sections in total.
- The number of papers: 2 paper will be conducted for this exam.
- Paper one will be of 50 marks and second paper will be of 100 marks (science or art).
ODISHA B.ED Admit Card 2019
The Directorate of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) will release the admit cards of the candidates who applied for the entrance examination & want to take admission in 2019 academic session of the university. University will not send the admit cards of any individual via post or courier in any case. Candidate must have a valid id proof other than the admit card at the time of examination.
Odisha B.Ed. Examination 2019
The examination will consist of two papers. Paper one and paper two. The students have to appear in both exams. The first paper will be compulsory for all students. The second subject will be optional for science and art side. The students have to appear in both papers.
ODISHA B.ED Result 2019
Results will be updated on the website of The Directorate of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT). University will also publish the merit list separately for the general & reserved category candidates. Candidates will be called for the counselling sessions (if there is any process prescribed by authority) for admission into university on the basis of merit list. Admission in this course will be commenced on the basis of the merit list & counselling.
Documents to be Submitted to the Institute
- Admission fee.
- Placement letter.
- Conduct certificate.
- Domicile and caste certificate.
- Green Card if applicable.
- Passport Size photo.
How to Apply For ODISHA B.Ed 2019
- Students can apply before the last date.
- Find your course on the official portal of Odisha B.Ed authority.
- Enrol your self according to the schedule.
- Provide all the details in the application form.
- Check the filled application form.
- Submit the application form with a valid application fee.
- Take a print or save your application form link.