NTRUHS PGMET 2019 Application Form, Notification, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online for NTRUHS PGMET 2019 from Official Website at – ntruhs.ap.nic.in
NTRUHS PGMET 2019
NTR University of Health Science will conduct NTRUHS PGMET 2019. This is an entrance examination for offering admission into various Post-Graduate Medical & Dental Courses. Eligible candidates who have passed qualify examination and want to get admission in NTR University of Health Science can apply via online mode. Candidates should be eligible in all respects for applying for NTRUHS PGMET 2019. Candidates have to visit official portal with respect to applications for NTRUHS PGMET 2019. Candidates have to work hard for getting marks good in the examination. They have to crack merit list to get admission. There is a great rush of candidates wants to get admission in NTRUHS. If you are also one of them, then you are on right web page. you can check their eligibility criteria from this article. we have provided all important details like educational qualifications, age limit, important dates, application fee etc on this web page. You are suggested to bookmark this page for all details regarding 2019 Entrance Examinations. Details are explained below.
NTRUHS PGMET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to apply for NHRUHS PGMET 2019 from the month of February 2019
- They should apply before last date i.e, the month of March 2019
- The last date any application forms will be not accepted by the authority
- Candidates have to register online before making an online application.
- Applicants have to enter all necessary personal and academic information like name, date of birth, contact details, address, pin code, email id, verification code etc.
- Candidates should be careful on the time of application form filling.
- Officials will be accepted only those application forms which will be correctly completed in all respects.
- Candidates need to retain a print out for further references
NTRUHS PGMET 2019 Notification
- It is expected that official notification will be available in the month of Feb 2019.
- Candidates have to visit the website of NTRUHS in order to apply for NTRUHS PGMET 2019
- Candidates are advised to read official notification before filling the application form. After reading official notification candidates can make the decision easily that they want to apply or not.
- Notification consists some useful information like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, how to apply etc. All the terms, instructions and conditions give in the official notification
- Candidates can check their eligibility criteria from notification.
NTRUHS PGMET 2019 Eligibility
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their bachelor medical degree in various courses like MBBS etc from MCI recognized university.
Required Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in qualifying exams.
- Candidates minimum age should be 23 years
- Candidates maximum age should not be upper 45 years
- General/ Unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 3000/- + Bank Charges for NTRUHS PGMET 2019.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 2700/- +Bank Charges.
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting date for online registration and application||26/03/2019|
|2||Last date for online submission||31st March 2019.|
|3||The release date for the list of candidates||1/4/2019.|
|4||Original documents verification||3/4/2019 to 6/4/2019.|
|5||State final merit list||9/4/2019.|
NTRUHS PGMET 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card for NTRUHS PGMET 2019 will be available in the month of March 2019.
- Admit card will be released to download on the official website at NTRUHS.
- Admit card is an important document. It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant
- Candidates must carry admit card for examination
- Without admit card candidates would not be able to attend the exam.
How to Apply for NTRUHS PGMET 2019
Candidates can apply online for NTRUHS PGMET 2019 from the official website. Candidates should follow given steps
- Go to Official Website at – ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- Read the latest notification carefully
- Click on Register online, provide required details and Valid E-mail ID, Mobile Number and make your profile
- Choose Payment mode and Pay Application Fee
- Upload scanned images of photograph, thumb impression and signature
- Username and password will be sent to your given E-mail ID or number
- Now log in as a registered candidate by using the email address and date of birth
- Click on the appropriate link to Apply Online
- Enter all required asked information like name, parent’s name, educational qualifications etc
- Attached required Scanned Documents
- Enter on Submit button
- Take a print out of submitted application form for further use
For more further information details, candidates should leave the comment below. Thank you!