NMU M.A. (MCJ) 2019: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Result, How to Apply Online/ Offline.For More info visit us at www.official website.
NMU M.A. (MCJ) 2019
NMU or North Maharashtra University is situated at Jalgaon, Maharashtra. NMU was established on 15 August 2019 after separating it from its parent University of Pune. In the year 2002 NMU was given, Indira Priyadarshini Vrikshamitra Award by Ministry of Environment and Forests Government of India for its massive plantation drive of more than 2 lac trees.
NMU offers various courses in the field of Science, Management and Social Sciences. NMU Post Graduate Degree Program in Mass Communication and Journalism is one of the main attractions for the students. M.A. (MCJ) is a two-year course and there are 30 seats in this course. Here are some of the details of NMU-Master of Arts (Mass Communication and Journalism) entrance exam 2019:
NMU M.A. (MCJ) 2019: Application Form
Those who aspire to pursue Post Graduate Degree Program in Mass Communication and Journalism from North Maharashtra University have to first apply for it. Last year i.e. in 2019, there was the only offline mode of the application form. However, it is expected to be in online mode too in 2019. Candidates who want to apply offline may download the application form from the official website of NMU which is www.nmu.ac.in.
NMU M.A. (MCJ) 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the PG Degree in MCJ in NMU are as follows:
There is no age limit for MA (MCJ) at NMU; however, a candidate must be above 18 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have minimum passing marks in Secondary class.
- Candidates should have passed the Senior Secondary class in any stream.
- Candidates are required to be Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University with 40 % minimum qualifying marks.
NMU M.A. (MCJ) 2019: Schedule & Dates
|Sr. No.||Schedule||Date (Tentative)|
|1.||Release of Notification of Entrance Examination||May 2019|
|2.||Starting of Registration||First week of June 2019|
|3.||Deadline for Registration||Second week of June 2019|
|4.||Entrance Exam||Second week of June 2019|
|5.||First Merit List||Second week of June 2019 (Probably the next day of examination)|
|6.||Group Discussion & Personal Interview||Second week of June 2019 (Same day of merit list)|
|7.||First round of Admission||Second week of June 2019 (Same day of merit list)|
|8.||Second Round of Admission or admission on vacant seats||Second week of June 2019 (Next day of first round of admission)|
NMU M.A. (MCJ) 2019: Exam Pattern
There is the entrance exam for M.A. (MCJ) followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Total Marks: 100
- Paper type: A. Objective Type: 40 B. Subjective: 30
- Group Discussion: 10
- Personal Round: 10
- Industrial Experience: 10
Note: Industrial experience is not a prerequisite for the admission to the course; however the experienced candidates will be given preference for admission.
NMU M.A. (MCJ) 2019: Result
Result and first merit list for M.A. (MCJ) are declared on the second week of June. The result shows the marks scored by the candidates. Candidates are then required to find their name in the first merit list. If the names of the candidates are not displayed in the first merit list they may get a chance in the second merit list. The second merit list is displayed on the next day of first merit list is displayed.
NMU M.A. (MCJ) 2019: How to Apply
NMU will decide the mode of application. However, on the basis of last year’s process we advise you to follow the tips given below:
Last year i.e. for the academic session 2019, the whole admission process for NMU M.A. (MCJ) was offline. It is expected that NMU will give the facility to apply online for the academic session 2019.
Before applying for course candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates have to download the application form from the official website of NMU.
- Candidates must attach the photocopies of all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Candidates have advised to self-attest all the photocopies of documents.
- Candidates must fill the application form neat and clean else the application might be rejected.
- Candidates should paste only latest passport size photograph on the application form.
- There is an application fee for the entrance examination. For general category candidates the fee is 400 and for reserved categories, the fee is 300.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee for the entrance examination through Demanding Draft (DD).
Last year, there was no arrangement of the online mode for the whole admission process. However, this year it is expected to be in online mode too along with offline mode. We will update you as soon as NMU decides the process of admission for the academic session-2019.