NMAT is an entrance exam for Management Courses organised by GMAC. GMAC stands for Graduation Management Admission Council. The application forms will be available on the official website of the organisation. The registration process will commence on 3rd July 2019 and will end on 3rd October 2019. The exam will be conducted from 4th October 2019 to 17th December 2019. Here we are providing some important details about NMAT 2019 admissions.
Latest: The registration process will commence on 3rd July 2019 and will end on 3rd October 2019. The exam will be conducted from 4th October 2019 to 17th December 2019.
NMAT 2019 Application Form
The starting date of applying application for NMAT 2019 is 3rd July 2019. And the last date is 3rd October 2019. The application will be applied in Online Mode. Candidates can gain some more important information from the official website of the authority. GMAC conducts NMAT every year. So all the details will be verified by GMAC authority.
NMAT 2019 Application Fee Structure
The application cum registration fee is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Application Services||Application FEE|
|1||Application without late fee||Rs. 1900 + applicable tax|
|2||With Late Fee||Rs. 2000 + applicable tax|
|3||Pre- Retake||Rs. 1900 + applicable tax|
|4||Pre- reschedule||Rs. 1100 + applicable tax|
|5||Additional Score reports||Rs. 200 per Score report + applicable tax|
The application fee can be paid through different modes. The candidates can go for Net Banking or Debit Card/ Credit Card and other online transaction modes.
Click to check registration and payment instructions.
NMAT 2019 Examination Schedule
The official schedule of NMAT 2019 are as follows:
NMAT 2019 Eligibility criteria
Candidates who want to apply in NMAT 2019 should go for an overview of eligibility criteria. The criteria for corresponding courses are given below:
- For MBA: The candidate should have any graduation degree in 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern.
- The minimum %ge is 50% in respective degree.
- For MBA in Pharmaceutical Managment: The candidate should have any graduation degree in the 10+2+3/4 pattern. The candidate should score 50% marks in related MBA. Appearing students in final year can also go for this. The candidate has to pass B.Sc, M.Sc, MBBS, BDS, Life science, BAMS, BHMS and b.tech in Biotechnology are eligible.
NMAT 2019 Examination Pattern and Syllabus
The examination pattern for NMAT 2019 is given as:
- No. of Attempts: The candidate can appear 3 times in NMAT but once a year.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be in online mode.
- No. of question: There are 120 questions in the paper.
- Duration: Only 120 minutes are given to attempt the exam.
- No. of question: 120 questions are there in NMAT 2019.
Paper divisible according to subjects:
- Section 1: Language Skills No. of questions: 32
- Section 2: Quantitative skills No. of Question: 48
- Section 3: Logical Skills No. of Question: 40
Total no. of questions: 120
Syllabus: Language Skills, Arithmetic skill and Reasoning.
NMAT 2019 Exam centre
There will be exam centres in every zone of India. All the main cities in North, South, East, West and central zone will be considered as an examination centre. Other details will available on admit card.
NMAT 2019 Slot Booking
The slot booking will be done after receiving User Name and Password. Candidates can schedule their exam as per their choices within the exam window. They have to go to the dashboard available in their account. Candidates have to select a venue for the test centre, exam date & time. However, the slot will be booked only if there will be vacant seat. The slot booking is done on the first come first serve basis.
NMAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit can be downloaded from the official website of the authority after the submission of application form The admit card is important documents and candidates have to carry the same while taking the exam. If any candidate opts for retaking the exam even then he/ she have to carry the same admit card which was issued earlier. The admit card will carry candidate’s name, exam centre details, subject, date and time of the exam etc.
NMAT 2019 Examination
The exam for NMAT 2019 will be commenced on 4th of October to 17th of December 2019. The candidates must adapt themselves according to the needs of the exam. candidates must practice from the question paper sets to improve their calculation speed. On the day of the exam, candidates should reach the exam centre before half an hour of the exam.
NMAT 2019 Result
The applicants appeared for the exam must check the notification regarding the results from the official webpage of the authority. The results will be used as the basis for selection for the admission in the courses offered by the authority. Check NMAT Scorecard Validation which is accepted by various institutes.
NMAT 2019 Counselling
Counselling sessions for shortlisting of candidates will be commenced by the authority in February 2019. candidates have to bring the documents as listed on the admit card at the counselling venue.
NMAT 2019 Document Required
- 10th and 12th class passing certificate from the recognised board.
- The required degree of the corresponding course.
- Character certificate from respective college and school.
- Domicile certificate and Cast certificate.
- All the documents should be available in the scanned form of the appropriate size.
How to Apply for NMAT 2019
Here are the instructions for registration:
- Open the official website and click on Register Now link given in the Quick Links section.
- Click on Register and fill first name, last name, mobile number, country, email id and set a password.
- After that click on Submit button.
- You will get a confirmation email.
- Click the confirmation mail for validating the email.
- Now, Login with email id and password.
- After that, fill all the sections of application form and choose Schools Preference.
- You can choose up to five schools for free i.e., the fee for five selections are included in the registration fee. If you want to select more than five schools you will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 200 + applicable taxes per choice.
- Click on Submit button for the submission of application form.
- After that pay the application fee.
- You can pay the application fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Now, get a print out of the filled in application form for further use.