NIMCET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, How to Apply, Syllabus, Examination Pattern, Result. For more information visit us at www.official website.
NIMCET is a National Level entrance examination for admission to the Master of Computer Application (MCA) program offered by the NITs (National Institute of Technology). NIMCET is organized by the NITs on the rotation basis. Candidates who are interested in this entrance examination can check the details of it in this article.
NIMCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates who want to appear in this examination can either apply online or candidates can submit it through the Post also. For that, candidates can download the application form and after filling it send it to
The Secretary, NIMCET-2019,
National Institute of Technology Agartala,
Barjala, Jirania-799046, Tripura.
Candidates who want to apply online can visit the official website and fill their Personal and Academic details. Application fee can be submitted online through Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
- The application fee for the candidates belonging to General and OBC categories is Rs. 2200.
- The application fee for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST category is Rs. 1100.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
NIMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for NIMCET 2019 are as follows:
Age: There is no age limit for NIMCET.
- Candidate must have B.Sc/ B.Sc (Hons.)/ BCA/ BE/ B.Tech or any other minimum 3-year degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates those are appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible for the NIMCET 2019.
- Candidates who have done the above-mentioned degrees from any Open or Distance education mode are also eligible for NIMCET 2019.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories must have 60 % aggregate marks or 6.5 CGPA out of 10.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have 55 % aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA out of 10. Check Chhattisgarh Pre MCA 2019.
NIMCET 2019 Schedule and Date (Official)
|1||The release of Notification||Second week of February 2019|
|2||Commencement of Application Form||March 1st, 2019|
|3||Deadline for submission of online Application Form||31 March 2019|
|4||Deadline for Downloading the Printed Application Form||April 20, 2019|
|5||Availability of Admit Card||14 to 25 May 2019|
|6||Date of Examination||27th of May 2019|
|7||The announcement of Result||June 6th, 2019|
|8||Starting of Counseling||10 to 14 June 2019|
NIMCET 2019 Syllabus
Question Paper will comprise the questions based on:
- Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning,
- Computer Awareness,
- General English. Check Fellowship Programs in India.
Candidates should prepare according to the syllabus to score better in the examination.
NIMCET 2019 Examination Pattern
The Examination Pattern is as follows:
- Total time for the examination is Two Hours.
- The examination will be of Pen and Paper Mode.
- The question paper will be in English language only.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the examination.
- There will be total 120 questions in the examination.
- For every correct answer candidates will be awarded 4 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Marks in Total
|2||Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40|
NIMCET Examination 2019
NIMCET will be conducted in the month of May. Candidates are required to reach examination centre about half an hour before. Candidates are not allowed to bring any kind of electronic gadgets along with them at the examination centre.
NIMCET Admit Card 2019
Admit Card is marked with the timing, date, course, and address of the examination centre of the candidate. It is necessary to keep the Admit Card at the examination centre on the day of the examination.
Note: Candidates have to bring one Photo-ID along with the Admit Card at the examination centre. Check CSAB Counselling Process.
NIMCET Result 2019
The result will be declared in the month of June. Candidates can check the result on the official website. The result will tell the marks obtained by the candidates. Candidates have to produce the printed copy of result at the time of admission.
NIMCET Counseling 2019 (Official)
The Counselling will start in the Third week of June. Candidates at the time of counselling have to get their documents varied from the authority which is assigned to the same. You may also check the schedule of the counselling.
|Sr. No.||Counselling Events||Related Dates|
|1||(Tentative): Choice filling (Last date of Locking choice)||10-June-2019 to 14-June-2019.|
|2||First Round of Seat Allotment||16-June-2019|
|3||The first round of Remote reporting in person||22-June-2019 23-June-2019 (Time 10 am to 5 pm)|
|4||The second round of Remote reporting||5-July-2019 to 6-July-2019. (Time 10 am to 5 pm)|
|5||The third round of allotment/ upgradation||10-July-2019|
|6||The third round of reporting in person at the allotted institute.||16-July-2019 to 17-July-2019. (Time: 10 am to 5 pm)|
|7||The announcement of vacant seats||21-July-2019|
|8||Fresh Choice Filling Process||22-July-2019 to 23-July-2019 [ 5 pm]|
|9||The final round of Seat allotment||25-July-2019|
|10||Reporting at allotted institute||On or before 30-July-2019.|
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Photo ID card (e.g. Adhar Card, PAN Card Voter ID Card etc.).
- 4 Passport Size photographs.
- Hard Copy of the application form.
- The printed copy of Score Card.
- The printed copy of Rank Card.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Cast Certificate (If belong to reserved category).
- Self-attested photocopies of all the documents said above.
How to Apply for NIMCET 2019
Candidates should follow the steps prescribed below for successful submission of Online Application Form.
- Candidates have to visit the official website to Apply Online on the Home Page.
- Candidates have to select the category for which they are applying for admission.
- Candidates have to fill all the details like DOB, Name, and Father Name etc. as stated in the 10th class Mark Sheet.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to upload the photographs & signatures in the required format.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned copies of all the original documents.
- Candidates now have to click on the Submit option to submit the Application Form.
- Before submitting the application form candidates must ensure that all the details filled are correct.