NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS Admission Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online for NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS Admission at – neigrihms.gov.in.
NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS
The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences will be conducted NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2019 entrance examination. This examination for offering admission in MBBS degree course under The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences. Candidates want to get admission they all have to participate in NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS entrance examination. For attending this entrance examination, candidates have to apply online for the same. There are a huge number of candidates want to go to North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences for completing their MBBS degree. If you are also one of them, then you are on right web page. You can check your eligibility criteria from this article. You are suggested to read this whole article for more information details. Details are given below on this web page. You should bookmark this web page to know details about various entrance examinations of 2019.
NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS Admission Application Form
- Candidates will be able to apply for NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance examination 2019 from the month of Feb 2019.
- Candidates are advised to apply online from official website i.e, neigrihms.gov.in.
- Candidates have to register online for applying and after that, they have to log in as a registered candidate.
- Candidates are advised to apply online before the last date because after last date candidates will not be able to submit their applications.
- Candidates should download their admit card before some days of examination.
- They should be careful on the time of application form filling. Authority will accept only those forms which will be correctly filled in all respects.
NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS Admission Notification
- Candidates will be able to check notification on the official website.
- Official notification consists every important information regarding entrance test.
- Candidates should make sure about their eligible criteria. They can know about their eligibility from official notification themselves.
- The notification contains every information details like educational qualifications, application making process, selection procedure, age limit, important dates, application fee etc.
NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS Admission Exam Dates
- Online application forms will start in the month of Feb 2019.
- Candidates will be to apply via online mode. Candidates can apply from the month of Feb 2019 to month of April 2019.
- The examination will be conducted in the month of May 2019.
- The result will be declared after 1 or 2 weeks of examination on the official website.
- Counselling will start after result declaration.
NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS Admission Eligibility
Entrance Exam: Candidates have to pass NEET UG 2019 Entrance Exam to get admission in NEIGRIHMS MBBS course. Candidates have to score 96% marks in NEET UG to get admission as per previous year experience. Check NEET UG no. of Attempts.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed their intermediate examination from a govt. approved board/ institute with score 50% MINIMUM MARKS.
Required Subjects: Candidates should have passed their 12th class with having Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December of Admission year i.e, 2019.
General category candidates have to pay Rs. 1400/- as application processing fee including examination fee and Rs/- 750 as examination fee and application processing fee.
|Sr. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Online Application (NEET-UG 2019) starting date||Month of January 2019|
|2||Deadline for Online Submission||Last week in the month of January 2019|
|3||Date for Admit Card Availability||Month of April 2019|
|4||Date for NEET-UG 2019 Examination||First week in May 2019|
|5||Date of Result Declaration||Month of Jun 2019|
NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS (NEET-UG) Exam Pattern
- Total Questions: A total of 180 question will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Pen Paper Based Test exam mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be there in the question paper.
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes (3 Hours) will be given to complete the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for the right answer.
- Negative Marking: -1 (-ve) mark for every incorrect answer.
|NEET UG Exam Pattern 2019|
|Section||Number of Question||Total Marks|
NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS Syllabus
- Syllabus for NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2019 will be covered by 5 sections which are physics, chemistry, zoology, botany and English.
- Candidates can make their preparation from 11th and 12th classes syllabus of NCERT & CBSE board books.
- Candidates are advised to prepare from given syllabus for score good in the entrance examination.
NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS Admit Card
- Admit card will be able to download in the month of April 2019 on the official website.
- Candidates should download their Admit Card before examination and if there is any error in admit card they should contact officials.
- Admit card is also known as hall ticket, call letter, roll number is an important document. It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant.
- All the candidates are mandatory to carry admit card with them on the exam day.
- Without admit card, they will not be able to participate in the examination, even they would not be able to enter in exam hall.
- It consists some information which is very useful for a candidate like A Candidate’s name, candidate’s parent’s name, exam date, exam timing, exam venue address and roll number, registration number etc.
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS 2019 MBBS (NEET-UG)
- Log in to the official website of NEET authority.
- Click on the appropriate link to Apply Online for NEET UG 2019.
- Read the latest notification carefully.
- Provide all asked information details.
- Upload your scanned sigh and photo.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Pay application fee and click on submit.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more information details regarding NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2019, candidates can visit the official website at – neigrihms.gov.in. Thank you!