NCERT Diploma Course 2019: Apply Online, Eligibility, Notification, Important Dates, Application Form, How to Apply. For more details visit at www.official website.
NCERT Diploma Course 2019
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) will be issued the one-year Guidance and Counselling Diploma Course. Interested candidates can apply the application form in Online mode. The candidate has to report at the Delhi NCR institutes and regional institutes like Ajmer, Indore, Shillong, Bhuvneshwar and Masoor. This is one-year diploma course.
NCERT Diploma Course 2019 Application Form
NCERT application form will available on the official website of the council. Eligible and Interested candidates can for the admission process. We have some information about NCERT Diploma 2019 admissions. Candidates have to fill the application form carefully. NCERT through Department of Psychology and Foundation of Education (DEPFE) provides a one-year training course to schools Teachers, Tutors, School Principal and administrators for many years.
NCERT Diploma Course 2019 Guidance
The application form will be available for the Teachers, Educators, Administrators and for other Professionals. The course will be completed in three phase.
Transaction of Course
- Distance Learning.
- Face to face Learning Program
No. of Seats: 50 per centre.
NCERT Diploma 2019 Schedule
|Last Date of submitting the form||2nd week of November 2019|
|Examination Date||1st week of December 2019|
NCERT Diploma 2019 Eligibility
- The candidate should be in service in Education.
- The candidate should have Degree in Education with minimum 2 years of teaching experience if not in service.
- Post Graduates in Psychology/Education/Child Development/Social Work. Preference will be given to the candidate with minimum 1 year of experience.
- Minimum 50% of marks in all groups.
NCERT Diploma 2019 Fee
|1||Government Deputed candidate from central Funded Organisation (Indian)||19500/-|
|2||Government Deputed candidate from State/ UT Departments (Indian)||6000/-|
- Phase I: Guided Self-learning of 6 months (Distance).
- Phase II: Intensive Practicum of 3 months (Face-to-Face).
- Phase III: Internship 3 months (in Home Town).
NCERT Diploma 2019 Reservation
- 5% relaxation of marks in Target Groups for SC/ST.
- All reservation as per Government norms.
NCERT Diploma 2019 Admit Card
Admit card is the important paper on exam point of view. The admit card will be available on the official website of NCERT. The admit card has information regarding name, roll number, examination centre and personal details. Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in.
NCERT Diploma 2019 Examination
The examination will be held after the issue of admit card. The examination will be held in the 2nd week of December 2019. All the candidates should bring their admit card in the examination hall. The selected Candidates according to eligibility criteria will be called for examination centre. There will be written and interview.
NCERT Diploma 2019 Result
The result will show the selected candidates. The selected candidates will be called for counselling. Remember that there are only 50 seats per centre. The candidates will be provided by a scorecard which shows the scoring marks and rank. The candidates are advised to keep that scorecard through the admission process.
NCERT Diploma 2019 Counselling
The NCERT Guidance and Counseling Diploma course aim to train in-service teachers, teacher educators, school administrators and untrained guidance personnel as counsellors/teacher counsellors to guide and counsel students in school and another related setting.
NCERT Diploma 2019 Documents Required
- All the mark sheets and the degree from school to graduation.
- Teaching experience certificate.
- Candidate should have two ID proofs at the time of counselling and documents.
- Character Certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Passport size photos (both coloured and black and white).
NCERT Diploma 2019 How to Apply
The candidate can fill the application in online mode. The important tips are there which are useful in filling the form:
- Candidates have to log in to the official website of NCERT.
- Now go to the applicable application form option.
- Fill all the details that required in every field.
- Note that all the details provided by you are correct.
- After filling the form submit it.
- Upload the scanned documents and thumb impression carefully if required.