NATA 2019: Exam Notification, Registration, Examination Pattern, Eligibility Criteria.
NATA 2019: NATA 2019 is an examination for selection of students in architecture programs or courses all over India. It has been conducted by COA (Council of Architecture) in India. According to COA examination of NATA will be conducted once in a year from 2019 onwards. Through this exam qualified students are admitted to B.ARCH in various reputed private and government aided institutes by analysing their scorecards. Also, check JEE Mains Details.
NATA 2019 registration will start by the first week of January 2019 and ends in the 3rd week of February. The registration process can be done only on the official website. Only 5 attempts are allowed for interested candidates for NATA. Also, check NATA 2019 Details. Candidates have to fill the application form on the official website of the Council of Architecture. Candidates have to fill personal and academic details and upload required documents with the application form.
NATA 2019 Application Fee
The Details fo NATA 2019, application fee is as follows:
- Applicants can deposit their registration fee amount of INR 1800 and 1500 for reserved categories through online payment methods like net banking/ atm/ debit/ smart cards.
- Applicants can also go for the offline method for depositing fee through ICICI Bank e-challan.
Eligibility criteria for NATA 2019
- Age: Applicant should be of 17 years on 31st July 2019.
- Educational Qualification: Applicant has passed 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks.
- Applicant must have passed graduation with maths as a compulsory subject.
- If the applicant is an appearing student of graduation he/she can also apply.
- Lateral Entry: There will be no lateral entry for B.Arch courses later.
NATA 2019 IMPORTANT DATES (Official)
The given schedule for NATA 2019 may be considered as the most excepted schedule:
|1||Registration starts on||1st week of January 2019|
|2||Last date of registration||March 2nd, 2019|
|3||The opening of correction portal||if required. (TBA)|
|4||Admit card download||Apr. 2nd, 2019|
|5||Examination date||29th of April 2019|
(10:30 AM to 1:00 PM)
|6||Result declaration||2nd week of June 2019|
Exam Pattern for NATA 2019
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Conduct: Exam will be in offline mode (pen paper-based).
- Section: There will be three sections in the NATA 2019; Mathematics (20 questions), General Aptitude (40 questions) (Part A of 120 marks) and Drawing Section (40 questions) (Part B of 80 marks).
- Duration of exam: The exam will be of three hours.
- Question type: There will be multiple choice type question of mathematics and general aptitude.
- Total Questions: There will be 200 questions in total.
- Marking pattern: For each correct answer, 2 marks are given.
- Negative marking: No negative marking will be there for incorrect answers.
- Subjects: Question paper includes 3 sections i.e mathematics drawing and general aptitude.
- Qualification margin: The applicant has to score at least 25% in mathematics and general aptitude, 25% marks in drawing section.
NATA 2019 syllabus
NATA 2019 concludes three section mathematics, general aptitude & drawing:
Mathematics: For NATA 2019 candidates should prepare algebra, the theory of calculus, logarithms, trigonometry, coordinate geometry ( 2d and 3d), probability and statistics, application of calculus. Check, Top Engineering Colleges In India.
General Aptitude: Interpretation of pictorial compositions, visualisation of 3d objects from 2d drawings, objects and textures related to the built environment, reasoning and mental ability, general awareness and current affairs, visualisation of different sides of 3d objects, mathematical reasoning and relations and sets. Also, check Courses After 12th.
Drawing: Understanding of scales and proportions, geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, aesthetics colour texture and harmony, drawing of patterns, form transformations in 2d and 3d, generation or plans /elevations /3d views of objects, sketching of urbanscape & landscape. Also, check JEE Advanced Details.
NATA 2019 Terms and Conditions
- How to Apply: The application will be submitted by online method only. The application fee is same for all categories.
- Admission Process: Applicants will get admitted for B.ARCH course on basis of their scorecard. Institutions may use scorecard as eligibility criteria.
- Admit Card: Admit cards will be available in the 4th week of March 2019 only on the official portal. The authority is not committed to sending the admit card by post.
- Examination: COA will conduct exam on the 29th of April 2019. The exam will be in offline mode (pen paper-based). Entrance in exam hall will be only allowed for those who have to admit card along with them.
- Counselling: No counselling will be conducted by COA (council of architecture). Whereas participating institutes may conduct counselling sessions for admissions individually.
Tips for preparation of NATA 2019
- Applicants should nurture their drawing skills.
- Remain updated about the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a hygienic timetable covering all subjects with adequate timing.
- Practice from previous year exam papers to increase the speed of solving question paper.
- Opt for best publisher of books for good preparation
- Maintain hygiene and play outdoor games keep yourself healthy.
NATA 2019 How To Apply
Here we have listed the instructions to fill the online registration forms:
- Applicants can apply for NATA 2019 through the online portal of authorised dignity.
- Registration for NATA 2019 will start from the first week of January 2019.
- Registration will be commenced until February 2019.
- Applicants have to provide their personal details and documents for application.
- If required candidates have to upload their thumb impressions and scanned signature.
- Candidates should keep their filed form copy for further procedures.
- For updations or correction of the filed application, candidates can go on the official website in the 3rd week of February.