MP PAHUNT 2019: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, How to Apply, Result. For more information visit www.admin.co.
MP PAHUNT 2019
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as a VYAPM every year conducts Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga Test (MP PAHUNT 2019). This is a state level entrance examination through which admission into the courses like BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BNYS are given. This article will provide you with the all details, you must know about the MP PAHUNT2019.
Notice: The Admission Process by MP PAHUNT if now conducted by CBSE NEET authority. The admission process will be carried out by this authority.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Application Form
The notification of MP PAHUNT is published generally in the month of May. The notification is published in the newspapers as well as the on the official website of MP PAHUNT. Candidates should keep the scanned copies of their all documents before filling the online application form. There is no offline mode of the application form. Candidates should read the brochure carefully before filling the form.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Application Fee
- For General category candidates the application fee is Rupee 600.
- For SC/ST category candidates the application fee is Rupee 300.
- Application fee can be paid through Debit/ Credit cards and Net Banking.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for MP PAHUNT 2019 are as follows: The first and foremost eligibility for the MP PAHUNT is that candidates should be the resident of Madhya Pradesh and must hold the Residential Certificate or Domicile issued by the District Municipal Corporation.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be above 17 years of age on 31st December 2019. Reserved category candidates will be given the upper age limit as per the State Government Policy.
- Candidates should have passed 10th class with minimum passing marks.
- Candidates should have opted Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and should be passed individually in all the subjects.
- Candidates who want to pursue BMUS course should have opted Urdu as a necessary subject.
- Candidates of General Category have to score 50 % marks in the qualifying exam and
- For Reserved Category candidates’ minimum passing marks for qualifying exam is 40 %.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Schedule and Dates
|1.||Commencement of Online Application Form||Fourth week of May 2019 (As per NEET-UG)|
|2.||Deadline for the Online Application Form||June 2019|
|3.||Admit Card||One or Two weeks before the Date of Examination (As per NEET-UG)|
|4.||Examination||July 2019 (As per NEET-UG)|
|5.||Declaration of Result||August 2019 (As per NEET-UG)|
MP PAHUNT 2019: Examination Pattern
Candidates must understand the exam pattern for cracking the MP PAHUNT 2019. The entrance exam of MP PAHUNT is of 10+2 level. Here are the complete details of MP PAHUNT examination 2019:
- The duration of exam is 3 hours.
- Question Paper will be available both in English and Hindi.
- The Question Paper will be of objective type.
- There will be 100 MCQ in Question Paper.
- Total marks for the Examination will be 200.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The question paper will be divided into two parts viz. Part A & Part B.
- Part A comprises questions based on Physics and Chemistry, 50 questions from each subject.
- Each question will carry 1 mark in Part A.
- Part B comprises questions based on Zoology and Botany, 50 questions from each subject.
- Each question will carry 1 mark in Part A.
- Total marks for the MP PAHUNT 2019 will be 200.
MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card for MP PAHUNT will be available online either in the second fortnight of June or in July prior to one or two weeks before the commencement of exam. Candidates can download the Admit Card after entering the Date of Birth as well as Registration Number. Candidates are required to produce the Admit Card at the Centre of Examination. Admit Card bears the Name, Roll No. and Examination Centre of Candidate. Check MP PAT 2019 Application Form.
MP PHAUNT Counselling 2019
The counselling process will be organised after the PAHUNT result. The passed students will be called for the counselling session. Candidates to take part in the counselling session have to take part in the complete process. Process stats from filling the application form, exam and then pass the exam in the result.
MP PAHUNT Result 2019
The result of MP PAHUNT will be declared in the month of August. The result will be available online and candidates would be able to check it on the official website www.vyapam.nic.in. After the declaration of result, the admission authority of MP PAHUNT will release the merit list and candidates will be selected accordingly.
MP PAHUNT 2019 How to Apply
Here are the tips for filling the online application form for 2019:
- Visit the official website of www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Candidates have to first register themselves on the website.
- Candidates have to attach the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Candidates have to fill all their Personal Details like Name, Date of Birth, and Educational Details etc.
- Candidates should upload his latest passport size photo and signature.
- Candidates must ensure that all the details filled by him are correct before submitting the application form.
Note: Candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of application form for the future purpose.