MMU PGMET 2019 MD / MS / PG Diploma Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online for MMU PGMET 2019 MD / MS / PG diploma from the official website at – www.mmumullana.org
MMU PGMET 2019
Maharishi Markandeshwar University also known as Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust came into existence in 1993 with the purpose of social, economic and educational progress. This university is accredited with “A” grade by NAAC. It is the first self financial institute in Haryana came in existence in 1993. It is situated in Ambala, Haryana. It is presented various postgraduate courses in the medical field. it conducts an entrance examination namely Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test to select eligible candidates for seats. Students who want to go to Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala for doing their post-graduate medical degree, they have to qualify entrance examination.They have to apply online for MMU PGMET 2019. There are a huge numeral number of candidates want to complete their MD / MS / PG Diploma from MMU. If you are also one of them, then you are on right web page. We have provided all required information like Educational qualifications, age limit, application process etc in this article. You are advised to read this article completely to know about whole information details regarding MMU PGMET 2019. Details regarding MMU PGMET 2019 are given below.
Important Notice For All: This is the latest update for all students who want to get admission in MMU. The update is that all the admissions in PG medical programmes will be held through NEET-PG examination. This is the national level examination which is now becoming the compulsory criteria f to take admission in such course at all India level.
MMU PGMET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates who are seeking to get admission in MD/MS/PG Diploma course can apply online for the same.
- Candidates have to apply only via online mode from official portal.
- There is no need to send application form copy to the office of MMU.
- Candidates need to register before application form filling.
- During the registration process, the candidate needs to upload scanned photo, signature and thumbprint.
- Candidates have to provide some required data with correct information.
- Candidates should have a hard copy of the submitted application for further use.
MMU PGMET 2019 Notification
- Notification will be available on the official website in the month of Feb 2019.
- Candidates need to go to the official portal to read the notification.
- Candidates should read it before applying.
- After reading notification, Candidates should make their decision that they want to apply or not.
- Candidates should make sure that they are eligible for MMU PGMET 2019 or not. They can get an idea about their eligibility from the official website.
- Notification consists every important information details like important dates, age criteria, academic requirement, application fee, application form information etc.
MMU PGMET 2019 Eligibility
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a Haryana State Domicile.
- Academic Requirement: Candidates who have qualified BDS / MBBS final examination from DCI/ MCI approved colleges, will be eligible for application to MMU PGMET 2019.
- Registration of Candidates: Candidate must be registered by DCI / MCI.
NEET PG Important dates (Counselling Schedule)
|S. No.||Events Name||Dates (Official)|
|1||First Counselling Round for AIQ|| AIQ: IInd to 4th Week in March.|
State: 25th March to April 5th.
|2||Joining Date||State: 12th April.|
AIQ: 3rd April
|3||Second Counselling round|| 6th April 2019 (AIQ)|
3 May (State)
|4||Joining Date||Before 27th MAy (AIQ)|
13th May (State)
|5||Institute list publication|| AIQ: 27th May|
State: 13th May
|6||Joining Date|| AIQ= 31st May.|
State: 18th May
MD/ MS courses:
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- General Surgery
- Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy
- Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
- Community Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
PG Diploma Courses:
- Radio Diagnosis
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
How to Apply for MMU PGMET 2019
Candidates can apply online for MMU PGMET 2019/ NEET PG from the official website. They can apply easily by following some useful instructions which are given below
- Go to the official website at NEET PG Portal.
- Click on the appropriate link to Apply Online.
- Read given latest information carefully.
- Now, click on the link of actual Application Form.
- Provide all asked personal and academic information.
- Upload required asked scanned Documents and Signature & Photograph.
- Choose the payment mode for making payment of application fee.
- Take a print out of submitted application form for further use.
- Karnataka PGET 2019 Application Form.
- JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma 2019 Application Form.
- GPAT 2019 Application Form.
- DPU AIPGMET 2019 PG Application Form.