MGIMS PMT 2019 MBBS Admission Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply/ Apply online for MGIMS PMT 2019 from Official Website at – www.mgims.ac.in.
MGIMS PMT 2019 MBBS
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science will be responsible for offering admission in Medical Courses. Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science Pre – Medical Test will be conducted by MGIMS. Candidates those want to get to MGIMS for completing their MBBS degree under MGIMS they have to go for the qualifying entrance examination namely MGIMS PMT 2019. For participating in this examination, they have to apply online for MGIMS PMT MBBS 2019 from the official website. There are a great number of candidates want to apply for MGIMS PMT MBBS 2019. If you are also one them, then you are on right web page. You can check your eligibility criteria from this article. We have provided all important information details in this article. You are advised to read this article completely to know about more information. Details are given below.
Points to be Noted: Now most of the medical colleges are preferring the NEET examination to offer the admission in MBBS and other medical graduate courses. The students should have appeared in the NEET examination. However, the institute may have reserved some seats for the entrance exam organized by the institute itself.
MGIMS PMT 2019 MBBS Admission Application Form
- Candidates will be able to apply for MGIMS PMT 2019 MBBS from the month of December 2019.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully.
- For getting admission candidates have to apply for the same and have to appear in the entrance examination.
- Candidates who will be cracked merit list they will be able to get admission in MBBS course under MGIMS.
MGIMS PMT 2019 MBBS Notification
- Notification for MGIMS PMT MBBS 2019 will be available in the month of Dec 2019 on the official website.
- Candidates are advised to read the notification before online application making.
- Candidates can know the eligibility for notification.
- Official notification consists some useful information like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, how to apply etc.
MGIMS PMT 2019 MBBS Exam Dates
- Applications form procedure will be started for MGIMS PMT MBBS 2019 in December 2019.
- Candidates should apply before the month of February (mentioned date) 2019 (last date).
- The examination will be conducted in the month of April 2019.
MGIMS PMT MBBS 2019 Eligibility
- Educational Qualifications: Whose have passed their 12th class from affiliated board/ Institute of Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subjects will be eligible for applying to MGIMS PMT MBBS 2019.
- Required Minimum Marks: Minimum marks are required 50% aggregate marks.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as on admission year i.e 2019.
|Sr. No.||MGIMS Event Name||Important Dates|
|1.||Starting Date for MGIMS Online Application||Month of December 2019|
|2.||Last Date for MGIMS application form Submission||Month of February 2019|
|3.||Release Date for Admit Card||Month of March 2019|
|4.||Date for Pre- Medical Test||Month of April 2019|
MGIMS PMT MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
- Examination Duration: 3 Hours will be provided to complete the entrance test.
- No. of Questions: A total of 180 Questions will be there in the exam.
- Total Marks: 180 Marks will be there as total marks for 180 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each right answer.
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MIMS Fee Structure
MGIMS PMT MBBS Admit Card 2019
The roll number for the MBBS examination and be downloaded by the MGIMS applicants from the official website. All the students who have appeared in NEET 2019 examination do not have any need to appear in the examination organized by the institute.
MGIMS PMT MBBS Examination 2019
If the examination is organized by the institute then the candidates who have applied in the Institute for admission entrance exam. All should have to not that the complete admission process is according to merit list.
MGIMS PMT MBBS Result/ Counselling 2019
After the release of the NEET result or entrance exam organised by the Institute, candidates can go to the counselling session. Merit listed students will be preferred category wise. In each reservation category the merit list work.
How to Apply for MGIMS PMT MBBS 2019
Candidates can apply online for MGIMS PMT MBBS 2019 from the official website. Candidates can apply by following some useful instructions which are given below
- Go to the official website at – mgims.ac.in.
- Click on the suitable link and suitable tab of Apply Online for MGIMS PMT MBBS 2019.
- Read the latest information carefully.
- Register online and make a profile.
- Log in as a registered candidate.
- Provide all required asked information.
- Upload required scanned Documents and Signature & Photograph.
- Pay application fee and click on Submit button.
- Take a print out for further use.