Manipur B.ED 2019, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Syllabus, How to Apply. For more info, visit us at www.official website
Manipur B.ED 2019
Manipur University was set up on 5th June 1980, under the Manipur University Act 1980 (Manipur Act 8 of 1980), as a teaching-cum-affiliating university at Imphal with territorial jurisdiction over the state of Manipur. It turned into a Central University on 13 October 2005. The university of Manipur organizes the entrance examination for the B.Ed course every year under the governance of Manipur government.
Manipur B.ED 2019 Application Form
The registrations for Manipur B.Ed 2019 will be available soon in online mode from the official website of conducting body. Candidates are advised to submit their application form as per the scheduled date. The registration for Manipur B.ED 2019 will start as soon as the university releases the notification regarding this exam. Applicants can check the complete information regarding Manipur B.Ed Admission 2019 through the article written by our expert’s team on this web page.
Manipur B.ED 2019 Application Fees
- For General category: candidates have to pay Rs. 400 as application fees for B.ED entrance examination program.
- For Reserved category: candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as application fees for the B.ED entrance examination program.
Manipur B.ED 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation or Post graduation degree or its equivalent degree from any recognized institute.
- Reservation Criteria: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category will be eligible for relaxation of 5% in marks, according to the authority.
- Age: Candidates must be 20 years at least.
Manipur B.ED 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No||Event||Tentative Dates|
|1||Registration starts on||To be announced|
|2||Deadline for online fee payment||To be announced|
|3||Deadline for generating challan||To be announced|
|4||Deadline for fee payment through challan||To be announced|
|5||Admit card||To be announced|
|6||Exam||To be announced|
|7||Result||To be announced|
Note: We the team of loho try to provide candidates the most accurate examination schedule to be followed by them. However, our information may be in contradiction. To avoid confusion about the schedule, candidates are advised to contact University help center at www.manipuruniv.ac.in.
Manipur B.ED 2019 Course Syllabus
Group A: Foundation Courses
BEd 01 Basics in Education
BEd 02 Learner and Learning Process
BEd 03 Curriculum and curriculum Transaction
BEd 04 Contemporary Concerns and Issues in School Education
BEd 05 Assessment for Learning
BEd 06 Learning Resources
BEd 07 Planning and Management of School
BEd 08 Elective subject( Any one)
BEd 09/10 Pedagogy of School Subjects(Any two)
- Population Education
- Environmental education
- Career Information and Career Guidance
- Physical and Health Education
- Art Education
- Performing Art( Music)
- Pedagogy of Language (M I L, Manipuri)
- Pedagogy of Language (English)
- Pedagogy of Mathematics
- Pedagogy of Physical and Biological Sciences
- Pedagogy of Social Sciences
Group B: Practical Courses
The practical courses constitute the following:
School based Activities
Group C: Add-on Courses:
- B.Ed 11 School based Experiences
- B.Ed 13 Language Proficiency
- B.Ed 12 Internship in Teaching
- B.Ed 14 ICT – Skill Development
Manipur B.ED Admit Card 2019
Manipur university will release the admit cards of the candidates who applied for the entrance examination & want to take admission in 2019 academic session of the university. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of the university. University will release the admit card for exam 10 to 15 days before the exam. University will not be responsible for sending the admit cards of any individual candidate via post or courier services in any manner. Candidate must have a valid id proof other than the admit card at the time of examination.
Manipur B.ED Result 2019
Results will be updated on the website of Manipur University. University will also publish the merit list separately for the general & reserved category candidates. Candidates will be called for the counseling sessions (if there is any process prescribed by authority) for admission in university on the basis of merit list. Admission in this course will be commenced on the basis of the merit list & counseling.
Manipur B.ED 2019 How to Apply
We are providing you all the information about the process of application for the entrance examination of Manipur 2019 B.ED academic session. Candidates should follow the steps prescribed by our expert’s team for successful submission of application form for the entrance examination of the University.
- Firstly candidates have to open the registration portal of the University.
- Candidates have to choose the course for which they are applying for admission in the academic session of the university.
- Go for the application link of the respected course which candidate has opted to study.
- Candidates have to fill all the details like DOB, NAME, F.NAME etc. as stated on the certificates of qualification.
- Candidates have to choose the examination centers which are available for the exam, according to their convenience.
- After filling all the credentials, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photographs & signatures including the required documents.
- Candidates are advised to recheck all the details entered in the application form
- Now candidates have to go through the payment gateway.
- Candidates are informed that the application fee can be submitted by Net banking, ATM & another online method.
- Application fees can also be paid via offline methods if prescribed by the authority, candidates have to confirm about this option from university officials.
- Candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for further use.