Manipal University MUOET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply, Admit Card, Result. For more information visit us at www.admin.co.
Manipal University MUOET 2019
Manipal University is a private research and educational institute located in Manipal, Karnataka, India. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Career 360 ranked Manipal University second among Top Private Universities in India. The university has its campus in Manipal, Sikkim, Jaipur and Dubai. University offers various courses of the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level. The University conducts Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) for admission to UG and PG courses. The complete detail of MO UET is given below:
MU OET 2019 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to Manipal University are required to apply online. Candidates can apply through the official website of Manipal University i.e. www.manipal.edu. ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal/Udupi. The application process will start from the first week of November 2019.
MU OET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee is Rs. 600 and entrance exam fee is Rs. 1400.The fee payment will be done through demand draft in favour of
MU OET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for different courses are as follows:
|BBA||Candidates should have passed 10+2 class or equivalent exam with minimum 50 % marks.|
|M.Tech||Candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 45 % marks.|
|MDS||Students must have passed BDS or equivalent recognized by DCI.|
MU OET 2019 Important Dates (Official)
Ist & IInd Attempt Dates (For 2019 Session)
IIIrd Attempt Dates (For 2019 Session)
Merit List date (For 2019 Session)
|B.Tech, Pharmacy D, B.Pharmacy|
19th April to 09 May
|BA(Media & Communication)/ BBA|
19, 29 April and 2,6 & 8th May 2019
16 May to 21 May
22-04 & 25-04
|Master of Physiotherapy|
22-05 to 27 May
|Master of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology|
22 May to 26 May
|M. Pharmacy, Pharmacy D / Post-Baccalaureate|
22 May to 27 May
01-06 to 10-06
|M.Sc Medical (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology, Molecular Biology & Human Genetics, Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Genetics Counseling, Regenerative Medicine, Virology, Clinical Embryology)|
30 May to 04-06
|M.Sc Clinical Psychology|
30 May to 03-06
28 May to 02-06
|MA (Media & Communication), Masters in Film Art & Film Making, PG Diploma in Corporate Communication|
16 May to 21 May
|M.Phil Clinical Psychology|
28 May to 30 May
Check IGNOU Application form 2019.
MU OET 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for different courses are as follows:
- Total time duration will be two and half hour.
- Question Paper will comprise Multiple Choice Questions.
- It will be a Computer Based Test.
- For M.Tech and M.Sc. 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates for each correct answer. For other courses, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates for each correct answer.
- For M.Tech and M.Sc courses 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. For other courses, there is no Negative marking.
MU OET Admit Card 2019
Admit cards will be uploaded by the Manipal University Admission Panel. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website, www.manipal.edu. Admit Card bears the candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Examination Centre and Name of Course.
MU OET Examination 2019
Candidates are advised to reach examination centre half an hour before the commencement of examination. Candidates have to bear the admit card along with a photo ID proof at the Examination Centre. The candidates with any type of electronic gadgets, will not be allowed in the examination hall. Check ANUCDE 2019 (Distance Education) Application Form.
MU OET Result 2019
The result of the candidates who appeared for entrance examination will be available on the official website www.manipal.edu. You can download your scorecard from the website. The result will show the marks secured by the candidate. You have to keep this scorecard throughout the admission process.
MU OET Counselling 2019
Counselling will be done after the declaration of the result. Seat allotment procedure will be there. Candidates may have to go to the regional centres for the counselling process.
Following documents are required at the time of counselling:
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Photo ID card (e.g. Adhar Card, PAN Card Voter ID Card etc.).
- 4 Passport Size photographs.
- Hard Copy of the application form.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Cast Certificate (If belong to reserved category).
MU OET 2019 How to Apply
Candidates should follow the steps prescribed by our team for successful submission of application form for the entrance examination of the University.
- Firstly candidates have to open the registration portal of the Manipal University, www.manipal.edu.
- Fill Basic Details.
- Fill Education Details.
- Now choose the programs and payment option.
- Candidates have to choose the courses for which they are applying for admission in the academic session of the university.
- Go for the application link of the respected course which candidate has opted to study.
- Candidates have to fill all the details like DOB, Name, and Father Name etc. as stated on the certificates of qualification.
- Candidates are advised to recheck all the details entered on the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for further use.