Lucknow University B.P.Ed Admission 2019: Lucknow University or University of Lucknow or LU is one of the oldest government institutions in India of higher education. It was set up in the year 1921. Lucknow University offers various (UG) Undergraduate, (PG) Postgraduate & Doctoral level courses in various fields such as Science, Arts, commerce, law etc. For admissions, to B.P.Ed program LU publishes merit list. Candidates who qualify in merit list are called for Personal Interview round. In this article, the details of complete admission procedure are given. Aspirants may check it to understand the nature of Lucknow University B.P.Ed Admission 2019. Check Lucknow University Answer Key 2019.
Lucknow University B.P.Ed Admission 2019 Application Form
Interested candidates have to apply online for admission to B.P.Ed program. Candidates have to provide the basic details like name, mother name, father name, date of birth etc. in the application form. Candidates are also required to upload the latest passport size photograph and signature. Academic details and others also have to be submitted in the application form.
Highlights of Lucknow University B.P.Ed Application Form:
- The application process will be in online mode.
- Deadline for submission of application form: Third week of June 2019 (Without late fee).
- Deadline for submission of application form: Third week of June 2019 (With late fee)
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit list followed by a Personal Interview.
- The application fee will be paid online for B.P.Ed program.
- Candidates can use Debit Card/ Credit Card and Internet Banking for the payment of application fee.
- After the payment of application fee candidates must save and take out a print copy of application fee receipt.
- The amount of application fee for different categories are given in the article below.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee without late fee (In Rs,)||Application Fee with Late Charges (In Rs.)|
Lucknow University B.P.Ed Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for B.P.Ed program at Lucknow University is as given below:
- The age of a candidate must not be more than 25 years as on 1 July 2019.
- The age of candidates will be considered as described in 10th class mark sheet cum passing certificate.
Educational/ Professional Criteria:
- For B.P.Ed. program candidates must have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have passed graduation degree with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed graduation degree in Physical Education from any recognized education board.
- Candidates who have passed graduation degree in Physical Education must have obtained at least 45% marks in it.
- Candidates must have passed graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university and have 3-years Teaching experience for Trained Physical Education Teachers.
Lucknow University B.P.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
Important dates for B.P.Ed program are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Official)|
|1||The beginning of Submission of Online Application Form||April 2nd, 2019|
|2||Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (Without late fee)||May 10, 2019|
|3||Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (With late fee)||15th of May 2019|
|4||25th May 2019|
4th June 2019
28 June 2019
July 2nd to 9 July 2019
Lucknow University B.P.Ed Admission 2019 Entrance Exam Pattern
The admission to the B.P.Ed program will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the B.P.Ed Entrance Exam & Physical Fitness Test.
- The written test will comprise questions as to the syllabus of qualifying bachelor degree of Physical Education course.
- The entrance exam will be of two-hour duration
- Total marks for written test/ PFT/ Sports Proficiency Test/ Sports Achievement/ Personal Interview will be 100.
- Candidates who clear the written exam will be short-listed for PFT (Physical Fitness Test).
Highlights of B.P.Ed. Entrance Exam is as follows;
- Written Test: 100 Marks.
- PFT (Physical Fitness Test): 30 Marks.
- SFT (Sports Proficiency Test): 20 Marks.
- Sports Achievements: 10 Marks.
- Personal Interview: 10 Marks.
Candidates will have to pass the following in Physical Fitness Test;
|1||Shuttle Run||4×10 m||6|
|5||Standing Broad Jump||—||6|
Lucknow University B.P.Ed Merit List 2019
After the conduction of B.P.Ed. Entrance Exam, LU will release the merit list on the official site. Candidates who score well in the entrance exam will qualify for merit list. In the last final selection will be done after the Personal Interview round. The merit list will show the names of only those students who scored more in the entrance exam and physical examination. Check Lucknow University Result 2019.
The final merit list will be made out of 170 marks. These 170 marks include 100 marks from entrance exam and 70 marks from the physical fitness test. The students if scored equal marks then the candidates will be compared with the marks scored at graduation level. If candidates have still equal marks then the XIIth class passing marks will be compared.
Lucknow University B.P.Ed. Available Seats 2019
The university has described a total of 100 seats in the admission session. The candidates will be available to take admission only on these hundred seats. The students from each category will have to get admission only on these prescribed courses. The students should have to check the seat matrix. The candidates can check the details of the seat matrix before applying for admission. Check Lucknow University Admission 2019, Application Form.
How to Apply for Lucknow University B.P.Ed Admission 2019
Steps for filling the application form for B.P.Ed. application form:
- Visit the official website of Lucknow Universtiy, www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- On the Home Page of website click on the Apply Online option.
- Choose course B.P.Ed.
- Now fill correct personal, educational and other details.
- Cross-check the application form and proceed to the payment of application form.
- After the payment of application form click on the Submit button.
- Do take out a hard copy of filled application form for further reference.