Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2019 Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Examination, Admit Card, How to Apply
Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2019
B.El.Ed stands for Bachelor of Elementry Education and this time the University of Lucknow invites application form for B.El.Ed 2019 session course. Eligible candidates can apply for this. This is a 4-years Degree program. All the details like Application form, Notification, Eligibility, Examination, Admit Card, How to Apply will be available on the article provided by us.
University of Lucknow Contact Details
- Address: Lucknow University Main Building, University Road,
- Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
- Phone: 088086 15285
- Website: www.lkouniv.ac.in.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2019 Application form
The application form will be available on the official website of University. You can apply for different courses like arts, humanities, social science, commerce, science, and mathematics. Candidates are free to choose the college only under the University of Lucknow. But candidates have to qualify the entrance exam for this. All the details will be available on the official website of authority.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have to pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- The minimum required %ge to take admission in Lucknow University B.El.Ed program is 50%.
- Candidate from any side (Science, Commerce, Arts) can apply for this.
- All the reservation and relaxation rules for the reserved category are applicable as per Indian Government rules.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2019 Application Fee
- For General/OBC Category: A fee of rupees 1600 (Rs. 2600 late fee )has to paid by the candidates of the related category for the application fee.
- For SC/ ST: The related candidates have to pay 800 rupees (Rs. 1800 late fee) as the application fee.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2019 Schedule (Official)
The official schedule is given below:
- The release of online application form: 19th Mar 2019;
- Deadline for the submission of online application form: 15th April 2019;
- Deadline for the submission of application form with the late fee of Rs. 500: 20th May 2019;
- The release of admit card: 25th April 2019;
- Date of Exam: 2nd to 7th May 2019;
- Result Announcement: 25th May 2019;
- Counselling date: 11th June to 25th June 2019.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2019 Examination Pattern & Syllabus
- No. of Questions: Entrance Test will comprise of 100 objective type questions
- Duration: Only 90 minutes will be provided to complete the examination.
- Syllabus/ Subjects:
a) Language Ability (Hindi and English)
b) General Awareness
c) Logical Reasoning
d) Mental Ability
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admit Card/Roll Number 2019
Authority will release the admit cards on its official website. In order to download the admit card for this examination candidates has to submit all the details on the link as on the application form. Admit card will have all the details such as the address of examination centre, roll no, date of birth etc. candidates are advised to carry the admit card to the examination hall along with a valid id proof issued by any state or national government agency. In case if the photograph is not present on the admit card of any candidate, he/she have to bring a duly attested photograph from any registered authority.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Examination 2019
The examination will be held on the prescribed date by the authority. The question follows the syllabus of the University as per declaration. There will no any chance to get help from outside. So be prepared for the examination according to your preparation.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Result & Counselling 2019
The result will be published on the official website of the university. Authority will publish the merit list as the basis for admission in various institutes of the state. Candidates have to go on the official website of the authority to download the result. The candidate has to submit all the required credentials to download the admit card. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the result for counselling or admission purpose.
Documents required for registration.
Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of all the required documents at the time of online registration.
- Photograph in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
- High school certificate
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply For Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2019
Candidates should follow the steps prescribed by our expert’s team for successful submission of application form for the entrance examination of the authority.
- Firstly candidates have to open the registration portal of the University.
- Now candidates have to go through the payment gateway.
- Candidates are informed that the application fee can be submitted by Net banking, ATM & another online method.
- Application fees can also be paid via offline methods if prescribed by the authority, candidates have to confirm about this option from authority officials.
- Candidates can now proceed to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill all the details like date of birth, father name, permanent address etc. as stated on the certificates of qualification.
- Candidates have to choose the examination centres which are available for the exam, according to their convenience.
- After filling all the credentials, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photographs & signatures including the required documents.
- Candidates are advised to recheck all the details entered on the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for further use