KGMU Admission 2019: The King George’s Medical University (KGMU) is a very reputed medical university of India which provides the courses of medical fields to the students of India. The King George’s Medical University (KGMU) was earlier known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University. The King George’s Medical University (KGMU) was initially established as King George’s Medical College. This institute was established in 1911. The King George’s Medical was later upgraded in form of a university by the Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP). On 16th of September 2002, the institute was upgraded to the university under the act passed by the Uttar Pradesh Government. The university has a capacity to afford about 1300 students in the UG courses & about 500 students in the PG courses of the medical field. The university provides courses in MBBS & Dental courses to the students. The King George’s Medical University (KGMU) is located in Lucknow of Uttar Pradesh.
The university is affiliated & approved by the authorities which provide the affiliation to the universities. The Governor of Uttar Pradesh acts as the chancellor of the university. The University provides various courses in the departments of the medical line. This university conducts screening programs to select the candidates for the courses of the medical field. The candidates will get the sophisticated information on the KGMU Admission 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply & other aspects.
KGMU Admission 2019
The King George’s Medical University (KGMU) welcomes the registration for admissions into various medical courses provided by the university. These courses are provided by the university are of UG and PG levels for academic session 2019. Candidates are advised to fill the application form for the admission in these courses After analysing the eligibility criteria & other aspects. The aspirants are advised to apply for admission on or before the due date. Candidates must go through the article to get more details regarding KGMU admission 2019. Check NEET 2019 Counselling Schedule.
KGMU Admission 2019 Application Form
The Application forms for KGMU Admission 2019 will be available in online mode for the candidates who want to apply for admissions. For the Interested candidates, the university provides application forms for a number of different medical programmes online. The candidates can apply for the admission just by visiting the official website of the university To apply for the admissions. We advise the Applicants to fill the application form within the time limit prescribed by the university. We have provided the basic pieces of information for the candidates to apply for the KGMU admissions.
The application fee will have to be submitted in the form of Demand Draft. The application fee will be 1500 rupees.
KGMU Admission 2019 Eligibility Standards
- The candidates must have cleared the NEET entrance examination.
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 class examination with Biology.
- The candidates should have obtained MBBS degree and should be qualified in NEET.
- The candidate must have cleared the Graduation in MBBS.
- The candidates should have passed 12th class examinations with a minimum of 60% aggregate in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The candidates should have qualified for the NEET exam.
- The candidates should have obtained BDS degree.
- The candidate must have qualified in NEET.
KGMU Admission 2019 Important Dates (Official)
|1||Applications will start in||February 2019|
|2||Deadline to apply||6th March 2019|
|3||Obtain Admit card Card from the office||4th April 2019|
|4||Exam||5th April 2019|
|5||Result||After the exam.|
|6||Counselling/ Interview||6th April 2019|
KGMU Admission 2019 Admit Card
The admit cards for the King George’s Medical University (KGMU) entrance exam will be available in April 2019. The candidates have to clear the NEET exam in order to qualify for the admissions in King George’s Medical University (KGMU). The candidates have to Bring the admit card to the examination hall to be eligible for admission test. Students can also download the admit card from an official email link. This email will be sent by the authority. Check NEET Exam Pattern.
Those candidates who will fail to carry the admit card will not be allowed to sit for the examination. The admit card of the KGMU university admissions will be provided by the university on the official website. These credentials will be available from the application form of the candidate which was filled by them at the time of the registration.
KGMU Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
Admission Process for MBBS:
- Admission in KGMU is provided only through National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
- Admissions will be done through University Examination called “Professional examination”.
- The examination includes written and oral examinations.
Admission to MD:
- The eligible candidates have to appear for the entrance examination to these courses after completing Internship.
- Admissions are made through UP State Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (UP PGMEE) for 85% of the seats and the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination conducted by DGHS, New Delhi for 15% seats.
Admission Process for BDS and MDS:
- Admissions will be done only through National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
KGMU Admission 2019 How to Apply
The candidates applying for the KGMU Admissions are advised to follow these steps to apply.
- First of all, open the portal of KGMU.
- Go to registration section.
- Register with the credentials of the qualification certificates.
- Pay the application fees.
- Secure the copy of the application form to use in the procedures of future.