KEAM 2019 CEE Kerala Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply. For more info visit us www.official website.
KEAM 2019 Admission
KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical and Pharmacy) is organized by the CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination) Kerala. The exam as the name suggests is conducted for admission to various engineering, medical and pharmacy courses. For admission to Medical courses, candidates should qualify NEET (National Entrance Examination Test). And for the admission to architecture course candidates should have passed NATA (National Aptitude for Architecture).
KEAM 2019 Application Form
KEAM application form can be filled by Online and Offline mode. The application form will be available from the first week of January 2019. Interested candidates can apply for the application on the official portal of the authority. Check Application Form Status.
KEAM 2019 Application Fee
- For General OBC category Rs, 700 will be paid for engineering/ B.Pharm.
- For SC the fee will be Rs 300 engineering/ B.Pharm.
- 900 rupees will be paid for both courses by general class and 400 rupees by SC class.
- For Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/ both courses general and reserved candidates have to pay 500 rupees and 200 rupees respectively.
There is no application fee for ST candidate. The DD which is in favour of the Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Kerala. The DD should be issued by any Nationalised Bank.
KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible candidates can apply for KEAM 2019 application form. The candidate has to satisfy the criteria given by authority. Also, check KEAM Application Form Status. The criteria are as:
- For B.Tech Programs: 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For Medical Programs: 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Age: Candidates should be 17 years of age. There is no upper age limit.
Nationality: Indian and NRI (Non-Residential Candidates) are eligible for KEAM.
KEAM 2019 Examination Schedule (Announced)
|Sr. No.||Important Schedule||Related Dates|
|1||KEAM 2019 Application Form Release Date||1st of February 2019.|
|2||Last Date to apply for KEAM||28th of Feb. 2019.|
|3||Last date to receipt the application form printout with documents||March 31st, 2019.|
|4||The announcement of KEAM 2019 Admit card||10th April 2019.|
|5||KEAM 2019 Examination Date||23rd April 2019 For Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM).|
24th April 2019 For Paper 2 (Maths) (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM).
|6||Declaration of KEAM 2019 Result||Last week of May 2019.|
KEAM 2019 Examination Schedule and Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline i.e pen- paper mode.
- No. of questions: The total no. of questions is 120.
- No. of Paper: There are two papers at different timing. Check KEAM Syllabus.
- Duration of Exam: Two and half hour for each exam.
- Total timing: Five hours for the complete exam.
- Type of Question: All the questions will be of objective type.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each right attempt.
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted from each wrong attempt.
|Paper||Subject||Total Question||Marking||Total Time|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||120||4*120= 480||Two and Half Hour|
|Paper 2||Maths||120||4*120= 480||Two and Half Hour|
|Total||240 Questions||960 Marks||Five hours|
KEAM Admit Card 2019
The KEAM admit card will be available from March 2019. It will show details related to the examination. The admit cards can be checked in the examination centre so bring the admit card in the examination hall. From 10th April 2019 candidates can download the admit card. The official portal which is designed by the KEAM authority will have the official linki to download the admit card.
KEAM Examination 2019
The examination for KEAM 2019 will be held on last week of April 2019. The candidates have to prepare them as per syllabus and examination pattern. As per examination pattern, the candidate has to complete the exam as per given time. An intervention break will be provided to candidates in between two exams.
KEAM Result 2019
May 2019 will be the month of KEAM result declaration. The candidates have to keep the admit card safe until the result declaration date. A scorecard will be given to the candidates that will show the rank scored and marks obtained and counselling date.
KEAM 2019 Counselling
The counselling process will start right after the declaration of the result. The seat will be allotted as per merit list and reservation criteria. The process of counselling is also Online. After selection in counselling, the candidate has to report to the institute with the required fee.
KEAM How to Apply 2019
- The candidate has to search and reach on the official website.
- The KEAM application forms will be filled online from 1st week of Jan. 2019.
- Then download the application form to fill the details.
- Attach all the required documents (scanned) copies.
- Now submit KEAM application form.
KEAM Document Required
- 10th and 12th class passing certificate from the recognized board.
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate.
- Identity Card proof.
- KEAM Rank card and Roll number/ admit card 2019.