JNUEE Application Form Correction 2019: Jawaharlal Nehru University or (JNU) released notification for JNUEE 2019 on September 10, 2019. Jawaharlal Nehru University will conduct the entrance examinations for various courses in December 2019.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a central university located in the heart of New Delhi the capital city of India. Students across India apply in huge numbers for admission in India’s top-most university. Check JNUEE 2019 Exam Dates. The application form for admission to various courses at the university has been released online. The deadline for submission of online application form for various undergraduate courses, postgraduate courses is October 13. If a candidate by mistake fills any incorrect information he/she will be given an opportunity to edit the application form. The JNUEE Application Form Correction 2019 window will be opened in October 2019 after the last date of form submission. Check the article below for more about JNUEE Application Form Correction 2019. Check Courses after XIIth Class (all Streams).
JNUEE Application Form Correction 2019
Candidates must fill the JNUEE Application Form 2019 as precise as possible. However, the authority will provide the opportunity to correct the application form later. That will be the final chance given to a candidate for admission to 2019.
Above is an example of JNUEE Application Form 2019. In the example above, one can see that in the Name of the Candidate box. ABC is filled by someone. Suppose it is a name but candidate also had to put the Sir Name. If such case happens then the application form immediately becomes incorrect.
Details of Correction of JNUEE 2019 Application Form
The application form correction window for JNUEE 2019 will be opened in October 2019 post the last date for application form submission. Incorrect details include:
- Parents/ Guardian Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Course Name for which Application Form is Submitted.
- Marks Filled (10th/12th/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree etc. details).
- Name of the University/Board.
Candidates can also fill the remaining choice of subjects to be applied. Check JNUEE 2019 Admit Card.
Steps to correct the JNUEE Application Form 2019
Jawaharlal Nehru University will provide the applicants with an opportunity to edit the application form if any incorrect option has been filled in the application form. The correction window will open after the final date of submission of Application Form. Check All Commerce Professional Courses.
- Open the Correction window portal of JNU.
- Login with the help of Registration Number or Name & Date of Birth.
- After login, the application form will be opened.
- Now, Candidates can fill the correct details on the application form.
- Now, submit the application form. Check Mumbai University 2019-19 Admission.
- Candidates before submission of Application Form must ensure that the details filled are correct as this is the final chance to correct the application form.
- Keep the printed copy for further use.