JNU Exam Pattern 2019: The exam pattern for JNU or Jawaharlal Nehru University has been given below in the article. JNU gives admission to candidates in various courses on the basis of JNUEE i.e. Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam. Those who clear the JNUEE are given admission. JNU is an institution of high importance and is one of the leading universities in India. It is known for its research in the field of social sciences. Many acclaimed personalities have been JNU alumni including India’s current Defense Minister Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman (India’s second woman Defense Minister). Let us now understand the JNU Exam Pattern 2019.
JNU Exam Pattern 2019
Being an institution of high importance JNU maintains strict admission procedure. Special attention is given to the exam pattern and syllabus. JNU conducts the offline entrance exams. For the year 2019 JNU will conduct the entrance examination for various courses in December 2019. The application forms have been released on the official website. The application forms were released on 15th September 2019 and the deadline for submission of application form is kept 13th October 2019. Candidates can download the last three years question papers from the official website of JNU. It will help candidates to understand the nature and pattern of JNUEE. Also, read the article below to understand the JNU Exam Pattern 2019 and Syllabus for various courses.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam (JNUEE) Syllabus 2019
JNU conducts the entrance examination for the following programs:
- M.Phil (Master of Philosophy)
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy)
- MA (Master of Arts)
- M.Sc (Master of Science)
- M.Tech (Master of Technology)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
The syllabus of entrance exam for these programs are as follows:
- M.Phil: In the entrance exam of M.Phil program candidates will be asked the questions from the Master Degree syllabus of the concerned subject.
- Ph.D.: The syllabus of Ph.D. program entrance exam will cover from master degree to M.Phil level.
- Syllabus for BA/MA/M.Sc/M.Tech/MCA: Syllabus for these courses’ entrance exam will cover the topic of bachelor degree level.
JNU Exam Pattern 2019
Exam Pattern for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam are as follows;
- JNU will conduct the JNUEE for various courses in offline mode i.e. Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination will be of pen-paper based.
- Most of the examinations will be of the subjective type.
- There will not be negative marking for any wrong answer given by the candidates.
- Marking scheme for different courses will be different.
- The number of question will also be different for different courses.
- Total time duration form JNUEE for all courses will be of 3-hours i.e. 180 minutes.