JNEE 2019: Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU) which is situated in Jaipur and organized an entrance exam to get admission in various courses offered by the University. So each and every eligible girl student can go for the university admission process.
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU), Jaipur conducts the Joint National Entrance Examination (JNEE 2019) every year. JNEE examination 2019 will be conducted to offer admissions from All India quota (70%) and State of Rajasthan (30% ) Quota for the academic session. Almost 85% of total seats will be filled through JNEE examination 2019 or any other equivalent entrance exam, and other 15% seat will be filled on merit basis. Check Courses After XIIth class.
JNEE 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for JNEE entrance exam 2019 will be 1000 rupees for a single application form. Candidates have to pay the application fee before the last date to pay the application fee.
Joint National Entrance Exam Important Dates (Announced)
|Sr. No.||JNEE 2019 Events||Dates|
|1||Deadline for online submission of application form||First Week Of May 2019|
|2||Deadline for online submission with late payment fee||30 April 2019|
|3||Release Date of Admit Card (Online)||Last Week Of May 2019|
|4||Date of JNEE 2019 Examination (Online)||16th Of June 2019|
|5||Deadline for submission of application form( Offline Mode)||Last Week Of May 2019|
|6||Release Date of Admit Card (Offline)||First Week Of June 2019|
|7||Date of JNEE Examination 2019 (Offline)||2nd Week Of June 2019|
JNEE Examination Pattern 2019
- No. of Question: JNEE Question Paper shall be having 100 no. of objective type questions
- Time Duration: The examination has to be completed in 2 hours.
- Date and Time: Most probable On Thursday, 14th June 2019 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- 80 questions will be from aptitude and 20 questions will be from GK.
Go for the details of CUCET Rajasthan 2019…
JNEE 2019 Courses Offered
JNEE exam 2019 is conducted for admission to
- Bachelor Degree in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS).
- Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS).
- Bachelor Degree in Technology (B.Tech).
- Bachelor Degree in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS).
- Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc).
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT).
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy).
- Bachelor Degree in Medical & Lab Technology (BMLT).
- Bachelor Degree in Optometry (B. Opt).
- Bachelor Degree in Design (B. Des).
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA).
- Bachelor Degree in Arts and Bachelor Degree in Law or Laws (B.A LL.B).
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce and Bachelor Degree in Law or Laws (B.Com LL.B).
- Bachelor Degree in Arts and Bachelor Degree in Education (B.A B.Ed).
- Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed) programs.
- Master Degree in Technology (M.Tech).
- Master Degree in Pharmacy (M. Pharmacy).
- Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA).
- Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LL.B).
- Masters of Law (LL.M).
- Master Degree in Education (M.Ed) programs.
- Diploma Courses.
JNEE Exam Pattern 2019
The admit card will be available on the official website. JNEE authority does not have disclosed the date of admit card unleashed. As the notification has been released about the admit card we will notify you. All the details regarding admit card will be available on the official website. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
JNEE How to Apply 2019
The Application Form (Online or Offline) will be submitted along with the Registration fee of Rs.1000/ for JNEE 2019 session. There are two ways to apply for JNEE 2019. The steps are given below:
Online Mode: The Application Registration form will be Submitted through the University official Website by clicking the link for “JNEE 2019 Admission” or by clicking the Tab showing “Admission Process” on Home Page (Landing Page) of University official Website which is www.jvwu.ac.in.
The Application Fee can be paid online by using the Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card options etc.
- Offline Application Form will be attached with the Prospectus.
- Send the duly filled JNEE 2019 Registration form attached With the slip of Application Registration Fee Online or Send DD or Cheque to Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU), Jaipur Address by Speed Post only.
Note: No Courier facility is available in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU) Campus Address.
- It is must Select the mode of admission on application filling time i.e. By JNEE 2019 Entrance Examination or direct through Management Quota.
- Without Submit the Application Fee of Rs.1000/- the JNEE 2019 Application Form will not be accepted for admission process.
JNEE Exam Center 2019
Jaipur, Delhi, Dehradun, Lucknow, Ujjain, Patna, Bhopal, Telangana, Shimla, Raipur, Haldwani, Agra, Jammu, Varanasi, Moradabad, Ahmadabad, Ranchi, and Calcutta.