Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019: Application Form, Notification, Important Dates, EWxam Pattern and Syllabus. For more info visit us www.official website
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019: Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam is conducted by Jharkhand Competitive Examination Board, to take admission in all the Polytechnic Engineering Colleges(Government, private and semi-government) in the three-year program. Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Exam(PECE) is organized by JCECEB. The Polytechnic Engineering courses are the most demanding courses in the present. That’s why we provide all important things relates to this Entrance Exam. Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination is popularly known as JCECEB PECE. Also, check Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission Process.
Latest: The entrance exam will be conducted on 19th May 2019.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019
- All the application form will be filled in Online mode. Candidates may visit the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Candidates can fill the form in offline mode. All the offline will be available in all the post offices of Jharkhand.
- Candidates can download the OMR and fill it manually.
- All the details filled by the candidates must be correct as per documents.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Application/Examination Fee
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs 800/.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs 400/.
The fee is not refundable at any cost even candidate does not appear in the exam.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of JCECEB PECE is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Dates 2019 (Official)|
|1||The starting of online application form||10th April|
|2||The closing of online application form||30th April|
|3||Admit card availability||15th May|
|4||Examination Date||19th May (10:00 AM to 12:30 Noon)|
|5||Announcement of Result||In the month May|
JCECEB PECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should satisfy the eligibility criteria to appear in the examination. All the eligibility criteria are according to the Board instructions. JCECEB PECE 2019 criteria are given below:
- Nationality: The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Education Qualification: The should pass 10th class from a recognized Board. The result awaited candidates can also go for the Exam.
- Age: The candidates’ age not less than 17 years at the admission time.
JCECEB PECE 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- Language: The language of the question paper is both( English and Hindi). Both types of candidates (English medium and Hindi medium) have no issue with the exam.
- Syllabus: Syllabus for the examination is strictly follow the Physics, Chemistry, and Maths relate to 10th standard.
- Type of Questions: All the questions are Objective Type. There will be four option for each answer and candidates have to select the right option and fill it in his OMR sheet.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration is of 2:30 Hours. Morning and evening shifts may be there.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks have been deducted for each wrong answer.
JCECEB PECE 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be available on the official website of the Board on 15th May 2019. Candidates have to keep this admit card as the entry ticket to the Examination hall. Candidates should keep that admit card for result day and for counselling purpose. Also, check the details of Delhi Polytechnic CET.
JCECEB PECE 2019 Examination
The entrance exam will be conducted on 19th May 2019. Candidates should not bring any electronic with them in the examination hall. The exam will be of 2:30 hours of duration. The examination will be conducted in online mode i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT). Also, check the details of Kerala Polytechnic Admission details.
JCECEB PECE 2019 Result
The result will be declared in the last week of May 2019. Candidates should bring the admit card on the result day. Keep the scorecard. You have to bring that scorecard on counselling day. The scorecard will show the Rank, Marks obtained, and your Roll number. Also, check Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test details.
JCECEB PECE 2019 Counselling
The counselling process may be the last step of the JCECEB PECE 2019 admission. Candidates should bring that scorecard on the counselling day. All the admission process will follow the merit list, rank scored and reservation quota. Also, check the details of Goa Polytechnic Admission Details.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019
Steps to apply are as follows:
- Very first log on the official website.
- Go to Online apply and download the application form.
- Fill all details as per requirement on the application form.
- Upload your scanned document if required.
- Before submitting the application form check carefully the application form.
JCECEB PECE 2019 Document Required
Following documents are required:
- Candidate should the 10th class passing mark sheet from a recognized board.
- Character certificate issued by the school.
- School leaving certificate.
- Cast certificate if applied through reserved quota.
- Domicile certificate compulsory.