Jharkhand DtoDECE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Norms, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply for Jharkhand DtoDECE 2019.
Jharkhand DtoDECE 2019
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was established on 29 March 2001. JCECEB is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Government. This exam is conducted by the above board to take admission into 2nd year of B.Tech course. This exam is only for diploma holders of the state. It is a state level examination commenced by JCECEB under surveillance of state government. Admission under this test is commenced on the basis of result & counseling sessions of the candidates.
Jharkhand DtoDECE 2019 Application Form
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the application form for the entrance examination of the program in April 2019. Candidates have to go on the official website of the authority to apply for this examination. The authority has prescribed some eligibility criteria for candidates to apply for this entrance examination. In order to apply for this examination, candidates have to fulfill the criteria prescribed by the authority.
Candidates are advised to go through this article to understand the procedure of applying & all other aspects related to the entrance examination. If they fail to fulfill these criteria they will be not considered as an eligible candidate for this examination.
Jharkhand DtoDECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed diploma in engineering from any diploma Institute of Jharkhand or other state approved by AICTE will be eligible to appear for this examination.
- For General category, the candidate must have scored 45% in diploma.
- For Reserved category, the candidate must have scored 40% marks in diploma.
- Candidate must be of 17 years on the date of admission.
Jharkhand DtoDECE 2019 Important Dates
|1||Applications start on||20th March 2019|
|2||Application ends on||30 March 2019|
|3||Admit card||April 2019|
Note: Candidates are advised to check all the details regarding the examination on the official website of the governing authority for more realistic information.
Jharkhand DtoDECE Admit Card 2019
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will issue Admit cards for the entrance examinations. Candidates will be able to get Admit card from the official website of the board in April 2019. Candidates are advised to be in touch with the board for the latest notification regarding any entrance examination. Candidates have to enter all the details required to download the admit card on the portal. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of admit card for counseling purpose also. Candidates are advised to carry a valid id proof along with the hall ticket to get permission to sit for the exam.
Jharkhand DtoDECE Result 2019
Results for the entrance exam by the authority will be available on the official portal of the authority. Authority will release result in may 2019. Candidates are advised to check regularly the official website for any notification regarding the result declaration by the authority. Candidates may be allotted the college or seats at the counseling venue on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam.
Jharkhand DtoDECE Counseling 2019
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)authority will commence counseling sessions to take admission of the candidates. Candidates will be called for counseling sessions on the basis of score obtained by them in the Qualifying exam. The board will conduct counseling multiple times to select meritorious candidates for admissions. However, the candidates have the choice to appear for the sessions at any round of counseling. Authority will conduct counseling in the month of June & July. Candidates are advised to check regularly for all the details regarding the schedule of counseling on the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates are advised to carry all the related documents at the counseling venue. The documents will be checked thoroughly by the authority to take admission of the candidate.
How to Apply for Jharkhand DtoDECE 2019
Candidates must follow these steps to apply easily for the lateral entry exam of Jharkhand.
- Firstly candidates have to open the registration portal of the authority.
- Candidates have to choose the course for which they are applying for admission in the academic session of the authority.
- Go for the application link of the respected course which candidate has opted to study.
- Candidates have to fill all the details as stated on the certificates of qualification.
- After filling all the credentials, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photographs & signatures including the required documents.
- Candidates are advised to recheck all the details entered in the application form.
- Now candidates have to go through the payment gateway.
- Candidates are informed that the application fee can be submitted by Net banking, ATM & another online method.
- Application fees can also be paid via offline methods if prescribed by the authority, candidates have to confirm about this option from authority officials.
- Candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
Note: candidate must keep the copy of application form & application fee receipt for future use.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
science & technology campus, sirkha toli
namkum-tupudana road namkum
Ranchi Jharkhand 834010
Contact No. +916512260114
Fax No. +916512260336
Official website www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.