JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Application Form: Apply Online JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Application Form from Official Website: http://webscte.org.
JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Application Form
JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 entrance exam has been conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. This is an entrance exam to get the admission into various colleges of the State. JEXPO is an entrance test to get the admission in the first year polytechnic programs and VOCLET is to get the admission in the second year polytechnic programs. As per the official notification, Submission of application form will start in Jan. 2019 and last date for submission of application form are in March 2019. So all the interested & eligible candidates fill the application form before the last date. If you will fill the application form after the last date then your application form will not be accepted.
WBSCTE is an acronym of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.It was formed on 12 June 1996. It is a statutory body & State level Council for technical education. It’s headquarter situated at Kolkata. Every year thousands of candidates are applying to get the admission in colleges of West Bengal State but it is not possible for every candidate because seats are limited. Eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- Online Application fee. is Rs. 450/-.
- Online Application fee. for Kanyashree enrollees is Rs. 225/-
- OMR Application fee (Offline) is Rs.500/-
- OMR Application fee (Offline) for Kanyashree enrollees is Rs.250/-
Details of JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Application Form
- Name of the conducting authority: West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
- Name of the Examination: JEXPO & VOCLET 2019.
- Examination Date: April 2019.
- Official Website: webscte.org.
- Candidates should have cleared 10th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have minimum 35% score in the 10th class.
Age Limit: Those candidates are born after 1st July 2003 cannot apply.
JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Official Dates
|1.||Starting date of submission of application form||Jan. 2019|
|2.||Closing date for submission of application form||5th March 2019.|
|3.||JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Admit card release||2nd April 2019|
|4.||JEXPO 2019 Examination|
VOCLET 2019 Examination Date
|29th April 2019|
6th May 2019.
|5.||JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Result declaration||May 2019|
|6.||JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Counselling begins||June 2019|
JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Examination Pattern
Here the authority has decided to make a different exam pattern for both JEXPO and VOCLET. That’s why we also provided separate exam pattern which is well settled in a proper table.
- The medium of Exam: In the English language.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: Two hours.
- No. of Question: Each paper include 100 questions.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be mentioned in the exam.
- Marking scheme: For a correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
|Examination||Subjects||No. of Question||Marks Per Question||Maximum marks|
|Paper – 2.||Physics||50||1||50|
- The medium of Exam: The English language will be preferred.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode.
- Duration of Exam: Duration of exam for each paper is 2 hours.
- No. of Question: Each paper includes 100 questions.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions mentioned in the exam.
- Subjects: Paper- I consist Physics, Chemistry & Maths and Paper- II consists Computer & Mechanics.
JEXPO & VOCLET Admit Card 2019
Admit card will be uploaded in April 2019. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website. It is must download the admit card because on the admit card all the information are mentioned like Name, Registration No., Exam Centres etc. You have to bring the admit card in the examination hall. If you will not bring the admit card in the examination hall then you can not enter the examination hall.
JEXPO & VOCLET Result 2019
The JEXPO & VOCLET Result will be declared after few weeks of examination OR we can say it will be uploaded on May 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Those candidates will qualify the entrance test then their name will be mentioned in the Cut – Off list. After the announcement of the result, counselling begins. Those candidates will clear the cut-off list they will be called for counselling.
JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Counselling
Counselling is the final step of admission. Those candidates will clear the Cut – Off then they will be called for counselling. At the time of counselling, you have to bring the copy of result because selection committee will recheck your result. You have to bring some necessary documents.
Documents are as follows: –
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- ID Proof.
- Passport Size Photos.
- JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Admit Card.
- JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Score Card. Also, Check JEXPO Counselling Rounds 1,2,3.
How To Apply For JEXPO & VOCLET 2019 Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website: – webscte.org
- Then click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Then fill all the details as asked for Personal Details, Education Qualification etc.
- Then submit it.
- Then upload your scanned Photo & Images.
- Then submit it.
- Then submit the online application fee.
- At last, take the print out of application form & keep it with you for future use.